Dialog box as the main window

Post by Lost Plutonia » Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:02:13

Borland C++ -- Win32/GUI

I want to load a dialog box resource (from an RC file) as the main window,
but there is an error unless (for some weird reason) the Borland C++ editor
is running at the time. Does anyone *please* know why and/or how I can fix
it?

Thanks in advance.

Post by Norman Bulle » Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:36:31

> Borland C++ -- Win32/GUI

> I want to load a dialog box resource (from an RC file) as the main window,
> but there is an error unless (for some weird reason) the Borland C++ editor
> is running at the time. Does anyone *please* know why and/or how I can fix
> it?

> Thanks in advance.

You have probably used one or more of the Borland common controls in
your dialog and it/they cannot be created unless the Borland common
control DLL is loaded.

Check your documetation for an initialization function that you need to
call before using one of these controls.

Norm