1. Printer GDI driver can't print out bitmap using MS WORD and PAINT
My printer only support 1BPP GDI managed monochrome
On win2k platform, Our GDI driver using
and also implement these function by just call
EngPlgBlt,EngPaint,EngTransparentBlt to let GDI engine
work for us.
I have tested my driver and find sth as follow:
Using Imaging application in start->program->accessary-
Using IE5 ,It hooks into BitBlt ,CopyBits, StretchBlt,
StretchBltRop and can print out something .(because I can
not find one webpage which has BW bitmap on it, So I am
not sure it has printed out BW bitmap in correct way).
Using start->program->accessary->paint , It did not hook
any GDI function ,nothing print out.
using MS WORD , It merely hooks drvEscape and only print
out text ,the bitmap object on the doc was printed out as
in my code, the gdiinfo->ulVersion = 0x500;
Thanks in advance for any help
2. The CDR Principle of Uncertainty (cdd2600 problem)
3. printing bitmap to laser printer using TPW 7.0 (OWL)
4. XSL and ASP
5. Problem with HP Laser Jet II Printer Driver
6. ZERO KNOWLEDGE needs testers
7. Replacing A Word With Picture In MS-Word Using VB !
8. Server Working
9. Color Bitmap Printing to Laser Printer
10. Printing DIB on color laser printer
11. PRINTING A BITMAP TO A LASER PRINTER
12. Problems printing to laser printer...
13. How to tell laser printer number of copies to print