Printing envelop using ms-word and HP Laser printer

Printing envelop using ms-word and HP Laser printer

Post by Munzer Haq » Wed, 16 Mar 1994 06:55:18

I am trying to print envelop using ms-word 2.0 and HP laser printer,
but the address is not printed at the proper place.

Does anybody know how to print envelop under ms-word 2.0?
I was using manual feed. Manual feed is done from the middle
of the tray in HP laser printer. MS-Word 2.0 prints at the
begining of the tray. Doe it require some kind of setup?

I will appretiate your help. Thanks.

Munzer

Printing envelop using ms-word and HP Laser printer

Post by Michael Vinc » Thu, 17 Mar 1994 07:04:56

Could anyone please forward the PE.H file to me.  It is the
header file for executables (up to NT).  I have searched
through ftp.micorosoft.com - perhaps I did not look good
enough.  I found some related articles, but none proved
to have it.

Thanks,

Best regards,

| Michael Vincze         | "If your heart is in your dream, no request |
| Vincze International   | is too extreme"  -  Jiminy Cricket          |
| Garland, Texas         |---------------------------------------------|

| (214) 575-2724         | -  Alvin Crofts II.                         |

1. Printer GDI driver can't print out bitmap using MS WORD and PAINT

Hello All

My printer  only support 1BPP GDI managed monochrome
format.
On win2k platform, Our GDI driver using
EngAssociateSurface(pdev->hsurf, (HDEV)pdev->hdev,
HOOK_COPYBITS|HOOK_STRETCHBLT|HOOK_BITBLT|HOOK_STRETCHBLTRO
P|HOOK_PLGBLT|HOOK_PAINT|HOOK_TRANSPARENTBLT);

and also implement these function by just call
EngCopyBits,EngStretchBlt,EngBitBlt,EngStretchBltRop,
EngPlgBlt,EngPaint,EngTransparentBlt to let GDI engine
work for us.

I have tested my driver and find sth as follow:

Using Imaging application in start->program->accessary-
print out.
Using IE5 ,It hooks into BitBlt ,CopyBits, StretchBlt,
StretchBltRop and can print out something .(because I can
not find one webpage which has BW bitmap on it, So I am
not sure it has printed out BW bitmap in correct way).

Using start->program->accessary->paint , It did not hook
any GDI function ,nothing print out.

using MS WORD , It merely hooks drvEscape and only print
out text ,the bitmap object on the doc was printed out as
void.

in my code, the gdiinfo->ulVersion = 0x500;

Thanks in advance for any help

Hao

2. The CDR Principle of Uncertainty (cdd2600 problem)

3. printing bitmap to laser printer using TPW 7.0 (OWL)

4. XSL and ASP

5. Problem with HP Laser Jet II Printer Driver

6. ZERO KNOWLEDGE needs testers

7. Replacing A Word With Picture In MS-Word Using VB !

8. Server Working

9. Color Bitmap Printing to Laser Printer

10. Printing DIB on color laser printer

11. PRINTING A BITMAP TO A LASER PRINTER

12. Problems printing to laser printer...

13. How to tell laser printer number of copies to print