Question : Which book is better for a beginner?

Question : Which book is better for a beginner?

Post by Chen-five C » Tue, 21 Mar 1995 08:15:20

Hi,

     I am interesting to write a window program which simulates the ATM
machine and I got the Borland C++ 4.0 installed on my 486 PC.  Is there
any good book which covers the basic idea of window's programming and
some examples.  Thanks a lot for your help.

A beginner,

Post by Ed McCrea » Tue, 21 Mar 1995 13:16:45

   Hi,

        I am interesting to write a window program which simulates the ATM
   machine and I got the Borland C++ 4.0 installed on my 486 PC.  Is there
   any good book which covers the basic idea of window's programming and
   some examples.  Thanks a lot for your help.

Prgramming Windows 3.1 by Charles Petzold.

--
   .__o   Ed McCreary            "The Information Superhighway, sanitized
 _-\ <,-  Compaq Computers        for your protection."

1. I am the beginner of C programming, a question I want to ask anybody?

Can you help to solve it?
Question:
[Write a program that reads integer data from the standard input unit and
prints the minimum integer read, maximum integer read, and the average of
the list. Inform your user to press the EOF key (ctrl-d for UNIX system)
after entering the input list.]
The average part I can solve it.
I JUST KNOWN THAT:
    while (scanf("%d",&currentvalue) != EOF)
    {
    }
But, about finding maximum value and minimum values, I have some difficulty
on it.
ANY wise man help me?

2. installing asp.net?

3. beginner book question

4. gif library

5. I am a beginner needs some help

6. Street Fighter Zero

7. i am beginner, i want some help

8. ERROR: Bad Resource Tag Passed to LSLholdRCVECB

9. I am absolutly beginner

10. i am a tapi beginner who can help me?

11. I am a beginner! Help me!???

12. Am a beginner in C++ and i need to some good comipler to begine with!

13. I am beginner...