Setting CDO msg importance

Post by Judd » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:03:29

When using CDONTS you can set a msg importance level by
using messageobject.importance = cdohigh.  When using CDO
for windows 2000 CDO (CDOSYS.DLL) I have not figured out
how to specify message importance.  Any ideas or reference
would help!

Thanks

Setting CDO msg importance

Post by Judd » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:23:29

I hate to answer my own question!  Here is the answer:

        Set iMsg = New CDO.Message
        iMsg.Fields(cdoImportance) = cdoHigh
        iMsg.Fields.Update

Thanks for allowing me to ask the question so I could
answer it!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>When using CDONTS you can set a msg importance level by
>using messageobject.importance = cdohigh.  When using CDO
>for windows 2000 CDO (CDOSYS.DLL) I have not figured out
>how to specify message importance.  Any ideas or
reference
>would help!

>Thanks
>.

1. cannot set importance

I am trying to set importance on email that I am sending
with cdosys and win2000 through an exchange server.  I am
not getting errors when I am trying to send, and I
successfully recieve the email, but the importance is not
set.  I have tried using the configuration object in
addition to the message object, and it doesn't work.  Any
ideas?

2. FS Laserjet 5L inc memory

3. CDO for Windows 2000 Stop Responding While Sending a msg using Port in VB app.

4. CONINTERR and friends

5. Save .msg file with CDO and C#

6. IoMgr Pop-up Window Message

7. CDO Help Files... CDO.CHM, CDO.CHI

8. Distributed, WAN RAID?

9. CDO .DSNOptions setting error/problem

10. CDO: Setting To/CC as display, deliver to one SMTP Server

11. Help: CDO for win2000, how to set charset to send asian language, is it a bug??

12. CDO Win2K - How to set message priority?

13. Setting the sender property of the message in CDO