which ISP are using Alcatel Speedtouch USB DSL modem for you ?

which ISP are using Alcatel Speedtouch USB DSL modem for you ?

Post by Don Brad » Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:12:57

Quote:>Hi, guys,

>could you please tell me which ISP provides Alcatel Speedtouch USB
>ADSL modem to their ADSL clients ?   Hope to hear your idea.

Telocity/Directv modems are made by Alcatel but are customized models.

which ISP are using Alcatel Speedtouch USB DSL modem for you ?

Post by komodo » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:06:13

BellSouth, for sure.

kmd

Quote:>Hi, guys,

>could you please tell me which ISP provides Alcatel Speedtouch USB
>ADSL modem to their ADSL clients ?   Hope to hear your idea.

Telocity/Directv modems are made by Alcatel but are customized models.

1. USB ADSL Router for Alcatel Speedtouch DSL modem.

I have 4 PCs in house and I need one router to connect them,but so far
I can not find any USB ADSL Router to connect my Alcatel Speedtouch
DSL modem.
I am using BellSouth DSL project.
Do you know any USB ADSL router from Linksys ? or from Netgear ?
Can you please light a candle for me ?

Appreciate.

Tiger,Monroe city, Louisiana.

2. PSION to WINDOWS file transfer sw

3. Alcatel SpeedTouch USB DSL *WORKING* in RRAS

4. MODEM Problems with an EMSS-192

5. Can Alcatel SpeedTouch(tm) USB ADSL PPPoA by used with Windows 98 SE Internet Connection Sharing?

6. Trying to get nslookup working

7. alcatel speedtouch usb dsl

8. Amiga warez info

9. Anyone using Alcatel Speedtouch USB on Win ME

10. Alcatel SpeedTouch USB Modem driver UPDATE.....

11. Req. Download site for Alcatel SpeedTouch USB Modem Drivers - For Mac

12. Wireless Network Using Alcatel USB DSL Modem.

13. Problems using Alcatel USB speed touch DSL modem.