MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Joseph S. Cendrowsk » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:41:04

Anyone know if anyone other than Excelsus Tech (www.excelsus-tech.com)
provides microfilters?

I am having my new service provided over my secondary line and wanted to
look who else might make dual-line filters. I opened up an inline filter
and swapped the appropriate wiring but it takes about 15 minutes per
filter. Time vs value thing.

Thanks.
Joe

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Bill Somervill » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:16:49

Check out http://www.2wire.com.  Radio Snack sells them.  I like them better
than the ones Verizon supplies (the Excelsus Tech ones).

--  Bill

Quote:> Anyone know if anyone other than Excelsus Tech (www.excelsus-tech.com)
> provides microfilters?

> I am having my new service provided over my secondary line and wanted to
> look who else might make dual-line filters. I opened up an inline filter
> and swapped the appropriate wiring but it takes about 15 minutes per
> filter. Time vs value thing.

> Thanks.
> Joe

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Randy Turne » Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:06:24

Yes, 2Wire offers very good microfilters - www.2wire.com

> Anyone know if anyone other than Excelsus Tech (www.excelsus-tech.com)
> provides microfilters?

> I am having my new service provided over my secondary line and wanted to
> look who else might make dual-line filters. I opened up an inline filter
> and swapped the appropriate wiring but it takes about 15 minutes per
> filter. Time vs value thing.

> Thanks.
> Joe

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Robert Willi » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:27:16

Joseph:

Check with your local Radio Shack. I picked up some single line and dual
line filters there a couple of weeks ago.These filters are manufactured by
2WIRE.

Two Line - $14.99
Single Line - $9.99

2WIRE's website is www.2wire.com and phone number is (800)-877-5718

--
Regards
Robert Willis

Quote:> Anyone know if anyone other than Excelsus Tech (www.excelsus-tech.com)
> provides microfilters?

> I am having my new service provided over my secondary line and wanted to
> look who else might make dual-line filters. I opened up an inline filter
> and swapped the appropriate wiring but it takes about 15 minutes per
> filter. Time vs value thing.

> Thanks.
> Joe

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Bob » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:17:15

> Joseph:

> Check with your local Radio Shack. I picked up some single line and dual
> line filters there a couple of weeks ago.These filters are manufactured by
> 2WIRE.

> Two Line - $14.99
> Single Line - $9.99

I bought one on radioshack.com and it said their
stores stock them, too.

-Bob

> 2WIRE's website is www.2wire.com and phone number is (800)-877-5718

> --
> Regards
> Robert Willis

> > Anyone know if anyone other than Excelsus Tech (www.excelsus-tech.com)
> > provides microfilters?

> > I am having my new service provided over my secondary line and wanted to
> > look who else might make dual-line filters. I opened up an inline filter
> > and swapped the appropriate wiring but it takes about 15 minutes per
> > filter. Time vs value thing.

> > Thanks.
> > Joe

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Mike Epl » Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:03:48

>Yes, 2Wire offers very good microfilters - www.2wire.com

Why are they "very good mocrofilters?"
What makes them superior to other brands?
Are there independent posted tersts somewhere, or just great annecdotal info?

This is not being argumentative, asking for knowledge......

MicroFilter Suppliers

Post by Pat » Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:04:36

Linksys sells microfilters at Compusa and other superstores. They look like
the Z-Blockers to me. In the case of the wall mount splitter, it actually
shows the Z-Blocker name on the face of the splitter. The single line filter
has the same artwork on the side as Z-Blocker and I assume it Z-Blocker,
too.

> >Yes, 2Wire offers very good microfilters - www.2wire.com

> Why are they "very good mocrofilters?"
> What makes them superior to other brands?
> Are there independent posted tersts somewhere, or just great annecdotal
info?

> This is not being argumentative, asking for knowledge......

1. One EZ-DSL Microfilter on 2 phones?

Hi

Can somebody tell me if I can connect more than one phone on one EZ-DSL
Inline Microfilter?

The problem is that I have 3 phones and a new ADSL connection. these
phones are two line and intercomunicate with each other (Panasonic
KX-T328OMX). as soon as I put one filter on each the phones just turn
into normal two line phones.

I was wondering if I can put the filter between the phone line and
before the three phones so that they coul communicate with eachother but
no interfere with the ADSL Modem.

Help Someone.

2. seeking roommate for FCRC

3. DSL Microfilter guts

4. getting data files into autocad

5. sas macro errors

6. I'm selling my Westell modem and microfilters...

7. ThaiSexHolidays

8. DSL microfilters

9. Is Microfilter absolutely necessary?

10. Microfilters?

11. microfilters??

12. Microfilters and a Separate DSL Line