Anyone with experience with Anypoint Software Bridge

Anyone with experience with Anypoint Software Bridge

Post by chris.lup.. » Thu, 05 Apr 2001 05:08:35

Does anyone have any experience with the Anypoint Software Bridge to connect
a phoneline and wireless Anypoint network?  I currently have a phoneline
network and am thinking about adding a wireless component for my laptop.  Any
replies are appreciated.  Thanks.

Chris

1. Anyone have experience with DCI from Software Etc

        Hi,

        I am looking at buying a 14.4 v.32bis modem and wonder if anyone
        has heard of a brand called DCI sold by Soft ETC.  Has anyone had
        good/bad experience and what are the features?  Does anyone
        know what chipset the modem uses?  With a price of $219.00 for the
        external, this might be the first piece of computer hardware I

        Thanks,

2. Pb NSFDbOpen : error 2055

3. Anyone have experience with Mac software?

4. Page Setup?

5. Also anyone have any experience with Westell's Webshare Pro software product?

6. Easy CD Audio Problem - Can't open audio cd...

7. Anyone experience with Tivoli and Netfinity Workstation mgt software?

8. Money 2001

9. Anyone got the latest software for the Aironet BR100 Bridge

10. Anyone able to keep "Intel Anypoint" phoneline sharing network stable??

11. Anyone able to use Anypoint with SNET DSL??

12. Anyone able to keep "Intel Anypoint" phoneline sharing network stable??

13. Anyone using Intel Anypoint with Win2000?