free DSL is soon to be avail.. First come first serve.

free DSL is soon to be avail.. First come first serve.

Post by d.. » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I dont know how many people know about this, but DSL will be free soon.
Its like a NetZero thing, free service as long you have a banner. The
good thing is the banner is so small, and easy to use. I actually used
it. Expected roll out is around april 2000. Go to this link to sign up.

http://in.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&452,30005499&wf.exe

The modem is not free of course but I think we will be using modems
that support DSL lite so its going to be a snap to install.  Also, if
you refer 10 people, u get it for free too. Besides that you earn
points for every min you are online and for every person you refer.
Points are exchangable for cash, and other stuff. They are opening a
store soon so you can exchange your points. Good luck.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

free DSL is soon to be avail.. First come first serve.

Post by Michael Hoffma » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

The Terms and Conditions for freedsl.com prohibit spamming FYI...

> I dont know how many people know about this, but DSL will be free soon.
> Its like a NetZero thing, free service as long you have a banner. The
> good thing is the banner is so small, and easy to use. I actually used
> it. Expected roll out is around april 2000. Go to this link to sign up.

> http://in.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?[important bit snipped]

Lame attempt to hide what it is

free DSL is soon to be avail.. First come first serve.

Post by yodama » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

FYI thats not the way to get your free modem, good thing about it that you can hide the ad banner and still get points

notice it says 4-1-2000 is the start, odd maby its a joke

Quote:> I dont know how many people know about this, but DSL will be free soon.
> Its like a NetZero thing, free service as long you have a banner. The
> good thing is the banner is so small, and easy to use. I actually used
> it. Expected roll out is around april 2000. Go to this link to sign up.

> http://in.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&452,30005499&wf.exe

> The modem is not free of course but I think we will be using modems
> that support DSL lite so its going to be a snap to install.  Also, if
> you refer 10 people, u get it for free too. Besides that you earn
> points for every min you are online and for every person you refer.
> Points are exchangable for cash, and other stuff. They are opening a
> store soon so you can exchange your points. Good luck.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

---
Posted from DSLreports.com .. availability,prices,reviews,forums!
visit us today -----------------------  http://www.DSLreports.com

free DSL is soon to be avail.. First come first serve.

Post by Rober » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

You right about the date.  I just noticed that.  it could a big April
"FOOLS" day.  What even if it is, then this guy will really get free DSL?
Too good to be true in any sense.

Quote:> FYI thats not the way to get your free modem, good thing about it that you

Post by John R Pierc » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>You right about the date.  I just noticed that.  it could a big April
>"FOOLS" day.  What even if it is, then this guy will really get free DSL?
>Too good to be true in any sense.

yeah, and no mention of which DSL system they are going to be using,
what areas they will be serving, backbone, corporate credentials, etc.

Stinks of a SCAM to me...

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and

Post by Raneman- » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> >You right about the date.  I just noticed that.  it could a big April
> >"FOOLS" day.  What even if it is, then this guy will really get free DSL?
> >Too good to be true in any sense.

> yeah, and no mention of which DSL system they are going to be using,
> what areas they will be serving, backbone, corporate credentials, etc.

> Stinks of a SCAM to me...

          (Gene Spafford)

Gene:

My ADSL install GTE/Linkline was free install till l2/31/99.

ALL should remember nothing is FREE; his AD is Free "IF".

Gordon