Pac Bell, Ameritech, SNET DSL customers wanted for research into DSL

Pac Bell, Ameritech, SNET DSL customers wanted for research into DSL

Post by hydra19 » Sat, 04 May 2002 14:24:14

My name is Marcus Ronaldi and I am doing research on DSL in areas
serviced by PacBell, Ameritech or SNET. I am serving as consultant to
several Houston Law firms that have filed a class action lawsuit
against PacBell, Ameritech and SNET arising out of its providing DSL
service.
The law firms can be found at
http://www.lorancethompson.com  and
http://www.feldlaw.com

I will be conducting individual interviews of those that most meet my
research needs.

 Are you a current of former PacBell or SNET (SWB) DSL customer and
would be interested in sharing your experiences with this service?

 Please answer the appropriate questions and if you meet our needs we
will contact you to make further arrangements.

 Questions for Present or Former PacBell or SNET DSL customers

 1) Do you or did you ever have DSL service purchased directly from
and provided by SBC Internet (PacBell, Ameritech or SNET). Was the
service for your home or business? What town did you have the service?
If you know the central office that would even be better.

 2) Do you still have this same DSL service? If not please describe
why did you terminate the DSL service.

 3) Please describe your experience with the DSL service provided by
PacBell, Ameritech or SNET Internet specifically in regards to the
service reliability and connection or service outages. That is, we are
concerned with a DSL's customer's inability to get onto the Internet
because of connectivity issues or where you are connected and then
knocked off the Internet. In another case, you may be on the Internet,
but cannot access your e-mail or certain sections of the Internet.

1. Research on Ameritech/SNET DSL Customers and Employees

I am posting this same information in the Ameritech forum as I am
looking for both customers and employees of DSL for Ameritech and
SNET.

If you have any other ideas on where to post then I am interested.
Feel free to forward or repost this information elsewhere.

Marcus Ronaldi

My name is Marcus Ronaldi and I am doing research on DSL in areas
serviced by Ameritech or SNET.

I will be conducting individual interviews of those that most meet my
research needs. Compensation is involved for those that are selected
and will vary on the amount of time that is involved with the
research.

Are you a current of former Ameritech or SNET (SWB) DSL customer and
would be interested in sharing your experiences with this service?
Or
Are you a current or former Ameritech or SNET Internet Employee that
worked directly with the DSL service between 1997 and the present?

Please answer the appropriate questions and if you meet our needs we
will contact you to make further arrangements.

Questions for Present or Former Ameritech or SNET DSL customers
(Questions for present and former employees are located near the
bottom of the page)

1) Do you or did you ever have DSL service purchased directly from and
provided by SBC Internet (Ameritech or SNET). Was the service for your
home or business? What town did you have the service? If you know the
central office that would even be better.

2) Do you still have this same DSL service? If not please describe why
did you terminate the DSL service.

3) Please describe your experience with the DSL service provided by
Ameritech or SNET Internet in regards to the services reliability,
outages and quality.

Please provide contact information so we can follow up with you. If
you fit our profile we will be asking additional questions.

Questions for Ameritech or SNET DSL Employees (both Past and Current)

1) Were you an employee of Ameritech or SNET Internet involved with
any aspect of the DSL service? When did you work with Ameritech or
SNET Internet?

2) Are you currently employed with Ameritech or SNET Internet? If not,
why did you leave?

3) Please describe your role with Ameritech or SNET Internet in
regards to the DSL service.

Please provide us with your contact information. If you fit our
profile then we will be following up with additional questions.

When responding please state in the subject line that if you are a
Ameritech or SNET DSL customer or employee. Please send any responses

If you know anyone that fit either of these profiles feel free to
forward them this information.

Thank You,

Marcus

2. Using DRAM with MC68HC000

3. Los Angeles: Pac Bell DSL vs. GTE DSL

4. FS: Amiga HW & SW

5. Linksys DSL Router and Pac Bell DSL--HELP

6. TC 2068

7. Pac Bell DSL service in San Francisco, advice wanted

8. IPDS PRPQ

9. Focus Group for Ameritech DSL Customers

10. Midwest DSL Customers get screwed by Ameritech.

11. Ameritech DSL with ATMF-25 NIC and Linksys DSL Router

12. Cisco 1417 and Pac Bell DSL

13. SBC Yahoo! DSL Named Preferred Product for DIRECTV DSL Customers