AT&T products

Post by Eduardo Maga?a Lizarrond » Mon, 24 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I would like to know where I can find information about AT&T products as
routers, bridges, hubs, switches Ethernet,... if possible if they have a
WWW page.
Thank you very much

--

http://www.arrakis.es/~gepetto
Pamplona/Iru?a (SPAIN)

1. differences between products in backoffice sbs and standard products

Hi,

I would like to know whether there are differnces between
the versions of windows NT, sql server, iis and exchange server
that are contained in backoffice sbs and the versions of the same
products that are selled separatly bi microsoft. Does onybody
can give some hints.

regards

fanco scarselli

2. Dial up Internet

3. Remotes Access & RAS standalone products

4. gckernel.vxd

5. Manufacturer & Product Creation

6. VESA 640x480x256 programming using interrupts

7. Y2K, Product Compliance & SMS Query

8. video game college?

9. request timed out && not logged in && session request failed

10. SBS2000 & Exchange & POP3 & OWA

11. sbs2000 & exchange & email & help

12. SBS2000 & ISP & DNS Domain Name & Netbios Domain Name

13. SBS & workstation & IE4.0 & dialing