Win printer driver name for GhostScript driver

Win printer driver name for GhostScript driver

Post by Bernd Prage » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 14:05:24

Hi,

I succesfully installed GhostScript 7.0 on Linux 2.4.10 with hpijs0.97
driver for my HP DJ640C and I decided to select the
'Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600' for printing from Windows 2K
with Samba 2.2.0.

Everything seems to work fine except that I get on the end of my printed
documents an additional page with something like: