HELP Please: Samba & Windoze ME

Post by jkim » Sun, 06 May 2001 03:07:34

I have noticed a problem accessing Samba Shares via Windoze Explorer.  I
get the "Blue Screen of Death"  however when I access the share other
ways it is Fine.

Does anyone know of an issue with Win ME Explorer and Samba?

Better Yet, does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Thanks,

John

  jkimb.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Help please = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

I have the following code in an ASP page in a public folder on my Exchange
2000 server:
Set objUser = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

If I log on locally(on the exchange server) and go to the page via IE then
this code works perfectly.
However if I try to get to it from another machine it just says:
Error Type:
(0x80070035)
/public/DocRepSchema/DOCREP_DEFAULT.ASP, line 78

If you have any ideas what the problem could be your help would be much
appreciated.

Regards
Karl

2. Solidworks to Pro-E

3. Samba & Win98 Help please

4. JavaSoft distributed computing survey

5. Win2K & Samba 2.2.1a PLEASE HELP!!!!

6. OpenDOS to be released next week! (fwd)

7. Please help: Samba & Red Hat 6.1...

8. More about SAMBA & DOS & ASCII transfers please

9. Help please Samba with Win98 and RH5.2 samba

10. URGENT HELP NEEDED -- WFWG 3.11 & W95 & Samba

11. Samba Suse + Windoze XP