Compiling Samba on Sco Rel 5 for Sco Rel 3.0

Compiling Samba on Sco Rel 5 for Sco Rel 3.0

Post by C. Discenn » Fri, 11 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Would anyone know if there is a way to compile

Samba on Sco Openserver Rel 5 and have it run successfully on

Sco Openserver Network Rel 3.0

1. samba 3.0a rel 17 w/o ldap support?

Hi,

I just compiled my rel17 sources with the ldapsam-option, but testparm
tells me that it finds the unknown parameter "ldap server". So is ldap
disabled in the current releases of the 3.0-tree?

In fact, I wanted to try the new group mapping functionality in conjunction
with ldap (both are very important to me).

CU, Lars.

2. networking through internet

3. samba speed on SCO ODT 3.0 ?

4. Hotmail & Web access

5. correct settings in Makefile for SCO UNIX 3.2v4.2 and SCO UNIX 3.2v5???

6. IMPORTANT: The FAQ has moved

7. Makefile to compile Samba on SCO 4.2?

8. way to change re-format the search web bot?

9. Samba compile errors on SCO 506 after 506a patch

10. Samba 2.0.5a Compiled for SCO OSR5

11. Samba 2.0.4b Compiled for SCO OSR5 posted

12. can't compile samba for SCO

13. I need GNU C for compiling Samba under SCO 5.0, where can I get it?