First beta of Samba 3.0.0 available for download

Post by Jerr » Mon, 09 Jun 2003 07:51:09

First beta of Samba 3.0.0 available for download

Post by Jerr » Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:57:09

1. Beta-2 now available for download for all !

You can now download the Beta-2 version of STS (=WSS) from the following
site

www.microsoft.com/Sharepoint

Note too that with this official announcement I am free to publish my
"Differences between STS 1.0 and WSS FAQ" which will be the message
following this announcement.

Mike Walsh
Helsinki
Finland

2. Pournelle blunders on fonts (was Proper usage...)

3. is Biztalk server Beta still available for download?

4. FA: HP41CX (not working) with FA-2 cassette adaptor.

5. Samba 3.0.0 beta2 available for download

6. xf86config for PS/2 E

7. Samba 2.2.8a security available for download

8. Video input

9. Using Samba in HTML available for easy download

10. Does any one know some one who is available for a SMS 2.0 job

11. Downloading SAMBA first to PC then to HP-UX

12. Where to download SMS 2.0 beta

13. SMS 2.0 beta download url?