1. SLOW SBS....High CPU Usage and Memory Usage
We have an SBS2000 Box that has been going for around 2
years and we have around 25- 30 Windows 2000 Pro users.
We have a problem! Please can someone help:
1) I have noticed that the SBS takes a long time to paint
the screen when the machine goes into Screen Saver mode.
Before it only took around a second after wiggling the
mouse, now is takes 5-7 seconds
2) A lot of users have complained about Exchange running
slow, hence their emails take a long time to load.
3) Web throughput is slow through ISA
4) I looked at TaskManager on the SBS, and it seems that
the CPU Usage idles at around 8-15%, then suddenly jumps
to 100% and sits on 100% for around 2-5seconds before
going back to 8-25% again. This is odd, as this morning
there were no users on the SBS - and it was still doing
5) The Memory Usage in TaskManager seems to be at a
1136372 constant...which seems high?
6) Here is the summary at the foor of the Performance tab
of Task Manager:
Physical Memory (K)
System Cache: 298636
Commit Charge (K)
Kernal Memory (K)
Non paged: 28968
Are these values suspicious?
In the processes tab in TaskManager, STORE.EXE is running
at 377978K. Is this normal?
WEBPROXY is running at around 78000K
In Event Viewer perflib errors show every 3 seconds, but
this has been going on for about 3 months now. In fact,
how do I get rid of these PerfLib errors clogging up the
Event Viewer, as there was a way by amending the registry.
Please could you provide answers to the questions raised
2. *FREE MUSIC GIVE-A-WAY*
3. SPOOLSS.EXE : Very high CPU usage
4. Disk Cleanup
5. High CPU Usage
6. Nwtworking a Win2000PRO and WindowsME
7. FYI: High CPU usage Index Server Daemon because of Content Indexing on Officescan directory in IIS
8. Greyed out attachments
9. Tapi Service at high CPU usage
10. high cpu usage on sbs 4.5
11. High CPU usage (95%+) from winmnmg.exe
12. OT: W2K explorer.exe high cpu usage
13. High CPU Usage