Samba 3.0.0 beta2 available for download

Samba 3.0.0 beta2 available for download

Post by Jerr » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:57:42

1. First beta of Samba 3.0.0 available for download

2. MS Exchange setup on Compaq 9546 in Win95

3. Samba 2.2.8a security available for download

4. 2 PB4 - Oracle SP questions

5. Using Samba in HTML available for easy download

6. time-a down & back up

7. SBS 2003 SP1 is available for download

8. nmblookup error

9. SMS SP3 is available for public download

10. SMS 2.o Service pack 2 now available for download.

11. Chat Transcript available for download

12. Available for immediate download: tree view web part

13. Beta-2 now available for download for all !