Auction: ZX Spectrum 48k

Post by Graham Orm » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

I have a ZX Spectrum 48k complete with all its accessories in its
original pack, for sale by auction.

Included are about 12 games/utilities tapes (may not all work) and a
couple of blank 12 minute tapes. There are also two paperbacks;
Turbocharge your ZX Spectrum by John Lettice; and Introducing Spectrum
Machine Code by Ian Sinclair.

The power supply connector has been resoldered and covered with
insulating tape and there is a slight dent on the metal facia of the
computer. Other than that it is very good condition.

The auction is open until 7th June 1997. Please include about 3 pounds
for P&P in your offer.

All proceeds are going to our local hospice.

If anyone is intereted in making a speech synthesiser for their
Spectrum, I have 47 General Instrument alophone speech synthesis ICs for
sale too. The type number is SP0256-AL2. I guess GBP 5 each inc' p&p is
about right, or make me an offer for the whole lot.

Please remove the .antispam from my email address when replying.
--
Graham Orme
\o/  http://www.mentec.demon.co.uk/  Holiday home in Brittany to let.

1. FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K Boxed Rubberkeys Polly inserts + more WORLDWIDE AUCTION

For auction:

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K rubber keys with polly inserts period tape deck
leads manuals and box.

I will ship this anywhere in the world so don't be shy now.

Go here for spectrum:http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2010621060

My complete list of things for auction here:
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

--
Regards

Sean

2. Schema question

3. Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide

4. Get Over $50,000 Fast and Easy, READ HOW

5. HELP! What vid. card for a Radius TPD/19

6. **** EBAY AUCTION OF 48K GUMMY SPECTRUM ****

7. Ebay auction of 48K gummy spectrum

8. Auction: Spectrum 48k

9. FA: ZX spectrum + 48K with extras