Subject: QLAY - Sinclair QL emulator for DOS

Post by Vene » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

QLAY  QL emulator

How about a Sinclair QL emulator? Supporting up to 8 microdrives.
Have a look at the first alpha at:
http://www.inter.nl.net/hcc/A.Jaw.Venema

Jan Venema

Post by And » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>QLAY  QL emulator
>How about a Sinclair QL emulator? Supporting up to 8 microdrives.
>Have a look at the first alpha at:
>http://www.inter.nl.net/hcc/A.Jaw.Venema

Well, it looks increadible! Whats left for me, is to ask
for some basic descriptions of the OS commands.
The documentation and even the Faq is a little quite
related to this topic. I like to try what is on those
MD-Cartridges; but dont know how to do. Did anyone
knows locs for related documents on the net?

  Andy

Find the "ZX-Rainbow" Page at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/A_Schraepel
*** Free 'ZX-Rainbow': The Emulatorshell! ***