Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide

Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide

Post by Sean Marti » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:55:31

Hi
I have several retro-computing auctions on the go at the moment but the

largest lot is 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 tapes in on lot.  I

will ship worldwide.

Go here to see it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338575437

And here to see the complete list of what I am selling at the moment:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

User name Arctree

EBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk
--
Regards

Sean

1. Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide

Hi
I have several retro-computing auctions on the go at the moment but the

largest lot is 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 tapes in on lot.  I

will ship worldwide.

Go here to see it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338575437

And here to see the complete list of what I am selling at the moment:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

User name Arctree

EBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk
--
Regards

Sean

2. Money is not properly installed. Please try setup again.

3. FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K Boxed Rubberkeys Polly inserts + more WORLDWIDE AUCTION

4. Explorer Shortcut Key

5. Auction: ZX Spectrum 48k

6. Networking thru USB - a solution and a problem

7. FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k+ *RUSSIAN CLONE*

8. Infogrames name change (was Re: Civilization 4, brought to you by Atari...)

9. FS on EBAY - Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

10. FS Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k

11. I want to buy a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K

12. Sinclair 48K ZX SPECTRUM WANTED.

13. 62 pin ribbon connector