FS on EBAY - Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

Post by trashma » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286890746

My other autions

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ma...

Thanks for looking.
 trashman oF mayhem uK             The GamE

FS on EBAY - Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

Post by Witchfinde » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

a rock in the middle with "Y2" written on. A hollow voice says:

Quote:

>Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286890746

Is it cheaper than a quid? Oh well, never mind :)
--
Adrian/Witchfinder
www.snakebiteandblack.co.uk - Goth and alternative 80's disco

No user serviceable parts inside.

FS on EBAY - Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

Post by Brian Whit » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=286890746

>My other autions

At 25 Quid ?, forget it.

I got MY ZX Spectrum at a carboot sale for 10 Australian Dollars,
given the current exchange rate thats about 3 british quid.

Brian.

Post by Jeff Brain » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> I got MY ZX Spectrum at a carboot sale for 10 Australian Dollars,
> given the current exchange rate thats about 3 british quid.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!

I paid $100 australian for mine - one of my friends brought it back
for me from England when he visited... Of course he only had limited time
and had to buy one from Computer Exchange, so it was more expensive.

--
Jeff Braine
ICQ: 26626491

Post by Don Thom » Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:00:00

: Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!

: I paid $100 australian for mine - one of my friends brought it back
: for me from England when he visited... Of course he only had limited time
: and had to buy one from Computer Exchange, so it was more expensive.

Put a wanted ad in the computer section of the local rag, I've done this
on a few occasions, generally picking up ZX81's and 48K Spectrum's for
around AU$20.

Don

--
  unplugged: Linux 2.0.36 on an i686
  bogomips      : 466.94

1. FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K Boxed Rubberkeys Polly inserts + more WORLDWIDE AUCTION

For auction:

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K rubber keys with polly inserts period tape deck
leads manuals and box.

I will ship this anywhere in the world so don't be shy now.

Go here for spectrum:http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2010621060

My complete list of things for auction here:
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

--
Regards

Sean

2. Stacker 4 wants chkdsk 4 ????

3. FS: 48K ZX Spectrum Boxed + games + joystick

4. NISUS wordprocessor

5. FS Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k

6. Map Software for Palm 4?

7. FS Sinclair ZX spectrum +2 128k boxed £25.00

8. WTB: 9 Track and 3480 tape drives

9. FA [Melb,Au]: ZX Spectrum 16K as new in box on eBay

10. FA: Boxed 48K Spectrum, Boxed Wafadrive, games etc...

11. FA: Boxed, AS NEW Sinclair Spectrum 48K and accessories

12. Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide