Pyracurse and shadow of Unicorn.

Post by Philip Marshal » Tue, 19 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi:

>    Could someone tell me where I can find a good version of pyracurse?
> The one in ftp.ijs.si is damaged.

>    Anyone knows if anybody ever converted Shadow of Unicorn to a
> snapshot, with the special .ROM inclosed?

>    Thanks in advance,
>    Rui Ribeiro

About a year ago somebody from this newsgroup made a snap of Shadow
of the Unicorn, I think it may be avaliable from web sites, but make
sure you read the instructions on how to load it as I seem to
remember the emulator needed to be loaded in a different way.
If you can't find the game anywhere, let me know and I'll try and
mail it to you.

Philip

1. Pyracurse and shadow of Unicorn.

Hi:

        Could someone tell me where I can find a good version of pyracurse?
The one in ftp.ijs.si is damaged.

        Anyone knows if anybody ever converted Shadow of Unicorn to a
snapshot, with the special .ROM inclosed?

        Thanks in advance,
        Rui Ribeiro

| Join the  army. Travel to     |    Rui Fernando Ferreira Ribeiro           |
| exotic lands, meet exciting   |                                            |

Fuck Internet censorship!

2. Local SAM replication

3. Shadow of the Unicorn/Sorderon's shadow

4. LaTeXinfo Patch - to version 1.3.4

5. Shadow Of The Unicorn

6. Qemm & Power Saving

7. Shadow of the Unicorn

8. hand scanner

9. Story behind 'The Shadow of the Unicorn'

10. Shadow of the Unicorn

11. Help! Shadow of the Unicorn

12. Shadow of the Unicorn

13. Shadow Of The Unicorn