OT: WTD : Old (pre 1986) issues of C&VG wanted

OT: WTD : Old (pre 1986) issues of C&VG wanted

Post by Timmymit » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:58:35

Hi,

I am after any old issues of Computer & Video Games from 1985 back to the
earliest ones. Will pay / trade / steal, whichever you prefer. Other mags
considered also like YS or Crash etc.

(and obviously cancelling it the day before it ends, ho ho ho * me..) and
their newsreader is seriously *(you can't even use a third party one,
pah!). but i can just about stomach opening up their email client.

Thanks!

P.S. I know a lot of Speccy fans think C&VG was drivel, but in a way that's all
the more reason to post here, to prevent you using it as bog roll...

P.P.S. I had to justify the AOL thing 'cos honest, i really don't like them.
honest. stop frowning.

Post by Robert J Bak » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:30:19

> P.S. I know a lot of Speccy fans think C&VG was drivel, but in a way that's all
> the more reason to post here, to prevent you using it as bog roll...

Some of us Crash fans think Sinclair Useless and Young Sinclair were
drivel [Wash your mouth out with soap -- Ed]...

Quote:> P.P.S. I had to justify the AOL thing 'cos honest, i really don't like them.
> honest. stop frowning.

Me too! [That ancient joke is wearing thin -- Ed]

1. FS Ebay: 5 C&VG mags (1983-1986)

Hi, I'm selling the following on Ebay:

5 C+VG magazines for sale - dating from Nov 1983 - May 1986

The 5 Computer and Video magazines (C+VG) are:
November 1983 - 1/8 of cover ripped off
July 1985 - cover loose
February 1985 - mint condition
March 1986 - cover missing
May 1986 - cover missing
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1216667984

Scott M.

2. Mutiple Email Addresses

3. WTB Old computer, PArts, and Accessories(PRE-1986)

4. GPI programming

5. WTB: Old Computers, Parts, and Accessories (PRE-1986)

6. compiling nmh under Linux

7. WANTED! C&VG Doomdark's Revenge Articles

8. Lotus Notes, Windows XP Proffesional Admin Accounts

9. C&VG versus Gamesmaster

10. FA: a C&VG and a few other Spectrum related magazines

11. Crash Magazines, C&VG, Spectrum Leaflet

12. C&VG: Amstrad hunts Spectrum games for secret project