Warzone Help

Post by maj.. » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone out please help me with warzone I have down loaded the game
but have no instructions as to how to move the peices around and fire.
If anyone out there knows I would love to here from you

Mich

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP etc...

H          E            L          P      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.
Okay, I have a Sinclair ZX80 which I'm trying to get to work.
I have it hooked up to a TV via RF modulator, and I have a 9V adaptor
plugged in. It's not giving me a display but I know it's on because when I
attach earphones I hear a low buzz. Any ideas?

2. re-accessing .dbx files not in message store

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!

4. netra t1 100/105 with raid?

5. Formal Language [Help, Help, Help]

6. Promoting a new 2000 server to pdc

7. NEED HELP TIMING MY GAMEBOY EMU, HELP ME PLEASE!!!

8. pls,help me

9. Help meeeee! Help meeeee!

10. Newbie- help identifying model 1 & Model 4 help

11. Help me help out an elderly neighbor

12. PLEASE HELP=======MY MONITER IS BROKE====== PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

13. HELP!HELP! Model III FDC info needed!