FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K Boxed Rubberkeys Polly inserts + more WORLDWIDE AUCTION

FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K Boxed Rubberkeys Polly inserts + more WORLDWIDE AUCTION

Post by Sean Marti » Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:58:27

For auction:

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K * keys with polly inserts period tape deck
leads manuals and box.

I will ship this anywhere in the world so don't be shy now.

Go here for spectrum:http://www.veryComputer.com/
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
http://www.veryComputer.com/

My complete list of things for auction here:

--
Regards

Sean

1. Auctioning 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K WorldWide

Hi
I have several retro-computing auctions on the go at the moment but the

largest lot is 62 various Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 tapes in on lot.  I

will ship worldwide.

Go here to see it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1338575437

And here to see the complete list of what I am selling at the moment:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=arctree&include=
0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

User name Arctree

EBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk
--
Regards

Sean

2. How do I make IIS work on 2 machines connected on a LAN?

3. WANTED : X10 CP290 Controller Unit For UK User.

4. FA: Boxed 48K Spectrum, Boxed Wafadrive, games etc...

5. IE6 SP1 and hotmail

6. FA: Boxed, AS NEW Sinclair Spectrum 48K and accessories

7. Install trouble

8. FS on EBAY - Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k BOXED

9. FA: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k+ *RUSSIAN CLONE*

10. FA - Sinclair ZX Spectrum ROM Jetpac Boxed

11. FA: Speccy 48k rubberkey (Issue 2)

12. Auction: ZX Spectrum 48k