Does anyone have 'World Games' and/or 'Fireflash'?

Does anyone have 'World Games' and/or 'Fireflash'?

I haven't been able to find these two, anyone have them?

Post by Jim Grimwo » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>I haven't been able to find these two, anyone have them?

World Games is on both NVG (in the snaps/games/unsorted/w directory) and
WoS (a search on ... errm, well ... "World Games", actually ... gives a
match). Fireflash from Abacus is on the last MiA list I downloaded
(mid-September) so that's probably still unavailable.

--
Another Fine Product from:

--

Does anyone have 'World Games' and/or 'Fireflash'?

Post by Bill Harbis » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>>I haven't been able to find these two, anyone have them?

>World Games is on both NVG (in the snaps/games/unsorted/w directory) and
>WoS (a search on ... errm, well ... "World Games", actually ... gives a
>match). Fireflash from Abacus is on the last MiA list I downloaded
>(mid-September) so that's probably still unavailable.

I have this game on cassette somewhere (if it still works), how can I
create a snapshot of it for use with emulators?

Post by Jamie Perciva » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>>>I haven't been able to find these two, anyone have them?

>>World Games is on both NVG (in the snaps/games/unsorted/w directory) and
>>WoS (a search on ... errm, well ... "World Games", actually ... gives a
>>match). Fireflash from Abacus is on the last MiA list I downloaded
>>(mid-September) so that's probably still unavailable.

>I have this game on cassette somewhere (if it still works), how can I
>create a snapshot of it for use with emulators?

It seems a bit ironic that I should post this, but read the FAQ! :) All of
the info you'll need is in there. You can check it out at
http://www.kendalls.demon.co.uk/cssfaq/

There are many programs available for download that will do this, but my
personal reccomendation is Taper. Again, more info where this can be DL'ed
from is on the FAQ.

1. I've done it! I've completed a game!

Yay!

I've actually done it, I have completed a game on the speccy.  This
brings the total number of games I've completed on the speccy to 3.

I'm even more happy seeing as the game was Waxworks, a game that I have
for years claimed was impossible.

So can anyone boast a more piss-poor record for completing games? Len?
anyone?

cheers
Dave

2. An example of using IContextMenu2, anyone????

3. The CSS 'Class' games contest anyone?

4. AvantGo causing fatal exceptions

5. 'I'll name that game in one'

6. \allowdisplaybreaks

7. ANN: Networked 'Chaos' project 'openchaos.org'

8. New MDOS files on cs910.cciw.ca

9. Do you remember 'Dragonhold' or 'Dungeons 2' on the QL?

10. 'Cheatahs Exploits' and 'Steel Yard Blues'

11. Wanted: 'Paris Dakar' and 'Emilio Sanches'

12. Introductory ''Logic for Computer Scientists'' texts