Games

Post by Carmelo A. Arroy » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello:
Im searching the game named Powerplay (in Spanish version), and the
demo of Toki. Someone can help me?
Thanks.

Games

Post by Chris You » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

After being trapped in a small room being questioned by two police

confessed:

Quote:>Hello:
>Im searching the game named Powerplay (in Spanish version), and the
>demo of Toki. Someone can help me?

Try the search engine at WOS:
http://www.void.demon.nl/archive.html#search

Chris
--
      Your Sinclair: A Celebration
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~ysac

Games

Post by Graham Gorin » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello:
>Im searching the game named Powerplay (in Spanish version), and the
>demo of Toki. Someone can help me?

Is that the Player's game Powerplay: Game Of The Gods. Isn't it a quiz
game of sorts? If so it's on WOS.

Graham Goring

--

/=====================================================================\
| If you'd like to see a game with the depth of gameplay of Elite and |

\===========Or do you *really* want another Wing Commander?===========/

       To reply please clean the VOMIT from my return address...

1. Name the game game game

is that name the game game that had the screen shots and was from someone
who had auldgreytoon in their address still going?

Niall

------------------------------------
This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the University of Dundee.

2. programming the Irda protocol in C, for an embedded micro?

3. #wfpc irc channel devoted to classic gaming, computers, my games, and music!

4. HELP! GURU 8000

5. Spectrum girls games and help with the name of a game

6. SQLNET 2.3 dynamic discovery with NAMES

7. eBay - Spectrum Games - ULTIMATE Play the Game - Ends Sunday

8. Net$acct.dat !

9. Game from film or film from Game?

10. FA: Super Game Boy / Sinclair PC200 / NES games

11. ID Game: Old Alternative software game

12. Can anyone identify this horse racing game game?