Download a game: this week Zynaps

Post by Pedro M. Rodriguez Sal » Tue, 25 Jun 1996 04:00:00

        I will put a Spectrum game on my Spectrum 48K emulator page
every week. You can download it free. The game is in .BLK format, which
is compatible with .TAP format, simply rename the file. The URL is:

                http://www.ugr.es/~pedrom/sinclair.htm

                        Enjoy,

Pedro Manuel Rodriguez Salas

1. Download a game: this week Game Over

I will put a Spectrum game on my Spectrum 48K emulator page
every week. You can download it free. The game is in .BLK format, which
is compatible with .TAP format, simply rename the file. The URL is:

                http://www.ugr.es/~pedrom/sinclair.htm

                        Enjoy,

Pedro Manuel Rodriguez Salas

2. MIRROR/UX

3. Download a game: this week 2D Game Maker

4. wins

5. Download a game: this week Winter Games

6. Tour of a CO

7. Download a game: this week Jet Pac

8. Asyncrhonous streaming and drag and drop

9. Download a game: this week Wold Cup Manager

10. Download a game: this week Blue Thunder

11. Download a game: this week Rex Hard

12. Download a game: this week Chuckie Egg

13. Download a game: this week Michel II