URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

Post by andy in belgiu » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:40:29

i am moving to England and can't take the following articles, free to
the first to come and get them from my house in Bastogne,Belgium near
Luxembourg

email for address exact if coming.

1 x Timex 2068 (no psu)
1 x 128k +2 working
1 x 128k +2 case + cassette only
3 x lo-profile keyboards
1 x Thorn emi digital tape recorder
1 x Saisho digital tape recorder
1 x bag of interfaces, joysticks, cables etc.
1 x bag of Spectrum PCB's some working.
1 x broken Microvitec Cub Spectrum Monitor HT ?
1 x computer case containing 2 x floppy drives + psu good for BETA
2 x Thurnell disk interfaces
1 x box  TS 2068 software, hardware, docs
1 x tin of old Microdrive cartridges
1 x box of books
3 x boxes of magazines ZX computing,Your Sinclair,Sinclair user
1 x box of classified game hints/tips
1 x box of various magazines, print&plotter screen graphs and docs
boxes of recorded tapes
boxes of recorded floppy disks

1 x QL original user guide
1 x QL original software pouch
1 x QL original brochure

1 x box  TS 1500 (broken) software, hardware,etc.

come and get 'em !

all goes to the rubbish tip otherwise  :o(

bye...Andy in Belgium

URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

Post by Chris Youn » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:00:19

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:40:29 +0100, andy in belgium (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")
wibbled on for an age:

Quote:> i am moving to England and can't take the following articles, free to
> the first to come and get them from my house in Bastogne,Belgium near
> Luxembourg

BELGIUM?!  Can't you bring them with you to England?  I'll happily
collect them then.

*sigh*

Chris
| http://www.unsatisfactory.freeserve.co.uk |
| Your Sinclair: A Celebration              |
+-- http://www.ysac.cjb.net/ --ICQ:28784166-+

URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

Post by andy in belgiu » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:43:28

On 16 Mar 2001 22:00:19 +0100, "Chris Young"

>On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:40:29 +0100, andy in belgium (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")
>wibbled on for an age:

>> i am moving to England and can't take the following articles, free to
>> the first to come and get them from my house in Bastogne,Belgium near
>> Luxembourg

>BELGIUM?!  Can't you bring them with you to England?  I'll happily
>collect them then.

if i could i would!, but as i can't i won't  :o)
if i had the space to take them with me i wouldn't need to give them
away would i.

sorry.

bye..Andy in Belgium

URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

Post by Chris Youn » Mon, 19 Mar 2001 00:18:36

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:43:28 +0100, andy in belgium (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")
wibbled on for an age:

> On 16 Mar 2001 22:00:19 +0100, "Chris Young"

> >On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:40:29 +0100, andy in belgium (of comp.sys.sinclair "fame")
> >wibbled on for an age:

> >> i am moving to England and can't take the following articles, free to
> >> the first to come and get them from my house in Bastogne,Belgium near
> >> Luxembourg

> >BELGIUM?!  Can't you bring them with you to England?  I'll happily
> >collect them then.

> if i could i would!, but as i can't i won't  :o)
> if i had the space to take them with me i wouldn't need to give them
> away would i.

Fair point.  btw that was a general statement based on something I
wrote about freebies always needing collecting from places like
Belgium.