Pyracourse (Hewson)

Post by Ingo Rempe » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Anyone out there who knows where I can get a WORKING copy of Pyracourse for
PJPP ??

I.R.

1. Pyracurse (Hewson)

Hi folks,

Did anybody out there ever manage to complete Pyracurse?  I liked that
game (still have the tape floating around somewhere), but never really
made any progress.  I eventually resorted to hacking it, looking for an
infinite lives cheat, but never managed to find one of those either...

Also, has anyone ever found a .SNA (or .Z80 or whatever) of it that
actually works?  I grabbed one from WoS a year or so ago but it was a
dud...

Cheers,

John W.

2. Unreal Championship Multiple players

3. Hewson softography

4. Copyright on CBM games?

5. Hewson

6. Want 2x burner for Solaris

7. Wanted - Quasitron (sp ?) by Hewson ?

8. need dos 3.07 or 4.0 boot up disk

9. Hewson game: battle valley

10. David Hewson - again.

11. DAVID HEWSON - a reply