Oooh, they're starting again...

Post by Alan Maxwel » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

For the last couple of months there have only been two or three car boot
sales advertised in my local rag. This week there's seven!

If only I could get out my bed on Sunday mornings.

Alan

--
Remove SPAMOFF to reply
"Oh, the nobility of the almost human porpoise!"

Oooh, they're starting again...

Post by /|ndy » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des (ko Fri, 24
Mar 2000 15:28:57 -0000), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Alan Maxwell fornis do marikano es
bono tan el:

Quote:>For the last couple of months there have only been two or three car boot
>sales advertised in my local rag. This week there's seven!

>If only I could get out my bed on Sunday mornings.

Last Saturday night I was out till god knows when in the morning, yet still
managed to get up at 7am to "go get some booty".  Beside's my girlfriend's
o'course.

Achieved the following:

5 ZX81 original tapes (10p each)
2 Vic 20 games (Skramble and JetPac) for 50p
Sega Saturn (12 - a friend I was with was so sick, he paid 400 for his!)
Sega Saturn Magic Card and Manx TT 'y2k contingency backup' (5)

/|ndy
--
        Creator of alt.binaries.comp.sinclair
      and alt.binaries.emulators.gameboy.color

 ABCS FAQ * Emulation Newbies * Pocket Review * Speccy
 -- http://andyk.spedia.net | Last update: 30/01/00 --

    "Holy black hole!... I feel like a wet noodle!"

Oooh, they're starting again...

Post by Patrick Furlon » Mon, 27 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Today, got the following:

    ZX Spectrum Plus with printer, TWO joystick adaptors, joystick, books,
leads AND games - 2!!!

1. Oooh, what's this?

I just found a copy of a book on programming the Z80 chip by a guy called
Rodney Zacks. It's a bit tatty, and there's large chunks of pages that
aren't connected to the rest of the books, but hey-ho.

Sadly it's in one of the uni libraries, but I'll maybe get it out over
Christmas for a bit of light reading in between notes...

</Niall>

2. Structure of SQL - Database - (SMS)

3. Brand new games quiz (starting all over again)

4. prices of second hand indy workstations?

5. Car won't start

6. SUPER VGA and DECwindows . . .

7. Spectrum Webring: I'll start one

8. FLASH and dial-back modems

9. M100-family "cold start" salvation (was: Tandy 100 Q's)

10. ARP not sent when starting 2 subnet's simultaneously (PLTCP/IP)

11. CSSCGC2001 judgement underway. Oooh!

12. Oooh.. Nightshifts...

13. Sorry, testing again (and again)