thanks for EXPLODING FIST

Post by Nadeem Haid » Thu, 20 Jan 1994 03:14:25

Finally, someone actually took the initiative to post
WAY OF THE XPLODING FIST,

thank you *very* much,

BW: does anyone remember how to do the flying kick (keystroke sequence) ?
--
nadeem

thanks for EXPLODING FIST

Post by Matthew D Wils » Thu, 20 Jan 1994 08:54:36

Quote:

>Finally, someone actually took the initiative to post
>WAY OF THE XPLODING FIST,

>thank you *very* much,

My pleasure.  Possibly coming to a newsgroup near you soon, Jet Set Willy 2.
(As soon as I have a spare 5 minutes - so Friday perhaps.)

From memory:
Try jumping (stright up,on joystick, or key W using original keysettings
(qwe,ad,zxc and 1 to fire BTW) whilst holding down the fire button for
the flying kick.  Roundhouse (mine, and everyone else I know, favourite move) is
back and fire (using keys, a and 1).  Block is a, or back, on it's own.

Don't forget to practice all the moves on two player mode first!  Press
2 from the demo game for that.  Oh and press 0 on the demo game for the options
menu. (And 1 for a one player game).

- Matt.
   "Us student types have one      | Matthew Wilson, BA2 D&T with Ed.|
     thing money cannot buy.       |  Brunel University (Runnymede), |
        Innate poverty!"           |    Egham, Surrey, England.      |