manic/Jsw/jswII cheats

Post by LD Tonk » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

:        If you type in "TYPEWRITER" on the later versions of Manic Miner
:during game play you can then jump to any level by holding down keys 1 to
:6 in combination. On early versions you need to type in the phone number
:of the authors girlfriend - which escapes me at present, funnily enough!
:If nobody else writes in with it in due course, I can dig it out for you.
:Actually, I'm suprised that nobody else has written in already with the
:TYPEWRITER cheat already as it is pretty common knowledge.

6031769 in the Bug Byte version. Type WRITETYPER on the first landing of JSW to
get the same level-skip cheat using keys 1 to 9. If you merge the loaders of
Manic Miner and JSW you can enter the following pokes before the RANDOMIZE USR
command :

MM - POKE 35136,0 (infinite lives)
JSW - POKE 35899,0 (infinite lives)
      POKE 36477,1 (fall any height)
      POKE 59900,255 (fix attic bug)

And do you want to know what the REALLY sad thing is? I remembered those off the
top of my head, I didn't have to look them up..... *sigh*

If you want any MORE JSW pokes (and I have dozens), then drop me an email.

:>James (Under TIO *, due to a recent relationship failure.....)
:
:Better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all...(forgot who
:wrote that).

Better to have loved and lost then to listen to an album by Olivia Newton
John..... ;-)

*.

|                    The Infamous *!                      |
|         The Speccy's not dead - it was just resting!        |
| Who needs 500Mb of rendered intro when Jetpac fits in 16k?! |
*===========[ http://www.veryComputer.com/~*/ ]============*

1. manic/Jsw/jswII cheats

 Does anyone have any cheats for Jet Set Willy, Manic Miner, or JSW2? I mean
cheats for the original speccy games, not emulator stuff, so even a good old
"type-in" poke thingy would be good.

Ta.

Alan

2. Vo Toolbar

3. JSW cheat

4. reporting

5. still looking jsw cheats for PC

6. FS: Amiga Magazines

7. Cheats for Andy Noble's JSW PC game

8. Brad Wardell's estimates?

9. Cheat for PC Manic Miner - Jason Brooks Version

10. Manic Miner remake cheats

11. Manic Miner cheat for PC ?

12. Help with cheats for Manic Miner

13. Manic Miner PC cheat?