Do you remember 'Dragonhold' or 'Dungeons 2' on the QL?

Do you remember 'Dragonhold' or 'Dungeons 2' on the QL?

Post by Salemon Combinareez » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:55:55

Unable to find these on the net, though I don't really know where I should
be looking (yes, yes - I do USE a Search engine). I'm sure Dragonhold was
released on disk only, due to it's size. I haven't actually downloaded a PC
based QL emulator yet, so if anyone could recommend a stable one that works
well with games.

Ah...I can still see 'Caverns'.

BTW - In case the name doesn't ring a bell, I'm sure one standout feature of
dragonhold was the fact that failure to find enough lit torches, would
result in the whole * are being thrown into total darkness. More than a
little disruptive to the overall game...the aim of which was to find an
amulet/elixir of life - I think?!?

1. Anyone remember 'The Boggitt'?

Just stumbled onto this whole Speccy Underground.  Haven't seen one in 15
years is guess but am having a whale of a time with all these old games and
emulators.  Cant get through the combo lock in The Boggit.  The combination
must be one of the birthdays but I cant work out how to enter it.  Also,
anyone got a cheat for Mugsy or Musgsy's Revenge to stop me getting shot by
the Feds?

Thanks

Marcus

2. ?Summary of FP98 IE/NS Browser compatability issues?

3. Remember the 'Unclear User' Crash?

4. they were joking in the mag

5. ANN: Networked 'Chaos' project 'openchaos.org'

6. An excellent set of utilities for painter and web designers.

7. Does anyone have 'World Games' and/or 'Fireflash'?

8. SE/30 video cards

9. 'Cheatahs Exploits' and 'Steel Yard Blues'

10. Wanted: 'Paris Dakar' and 'Emilio Sanches'

11. Introductory ''Logic for Computer Scientists'' texts

12. I've done it! I've completed a game!