Wanted: 'Paris Dakar' and 'Emilio Sanches'

Wanted: 'Paris Dakar' and 'Emilio Sanches'

Post by Antonio Isac da Silva Olivei » Sat, 27 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I want to find 'Paris Dakar and 'Emilio Sanches'. Fact is, I can't! :(
I browsed for a lot of ftp sites and nothing... can anybody help me, naming
an ftp site where i can find them, or uuencode and mail then to me?
I'm interesting in .SNA, .TAP or .Z80 format. Thank's in advance,

-mess

1. ANN: Networked 'Chaos' project 'openchaos.org'

Hello all

Myself and Mr Gareth Jayne have commenced work on our project to bring a
networked version of Chaos to the world at large, now known as
openchaos.org.

At present you'll find a little bit of info about what we're up to and why,
and the opportunity to email us with questions, suggestions and offers of
help. Please stop by and help make this an absurdly fabulous game!

BTW we've been recognised by Julian Gollop as the first and only people to
have a go at this, which is nice...

Steve
http://www.openchaos.org

2. Space Dust Demo

3. Do you remember 'Dragonhold' or 'Dungeons 2' on the QL?

4. DMP-105 Graphics

5. Does anyone have 'World Games' and/or 'Fireflash'?

6. home folder does not map at logon

7. 'Cheatahs Exploits' and 'Steel Yard Blues'

8. Keyboard not recognised by Windows 2000 Pro

9. Introductory ''Logic for Computer Scientists'' texts

10. Ebay Madness ('cept it's not Ebay, but y'know what I mean)

11. Stuck with 'That's the Spirit'

12. 'Please God, don't let me turn into...'