where can I find....

Post by The Starglide » Tue, 16 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Can anyone tell me where I can find an SNA copy of one of my all
>time favourite speccy games "The Great Escape" and it's psuedo-
>sequel "Where Time Stood Still" (well, okay, so they were developed
>by the same people, so they are a "sort of" sequel!)

>In fact, where are Denton Designs now?   ;)

Part of Psygnosis now IIRC.
Quote:

>*games: Shadowfire.  How did anyone play it?  Those icons were
>so obtuse!   ;(

Oh yes, and it was a top game! I loved it!
Quote:

>Query: I have seen the name David Whittaker has composer of several
>tunes for TV recently, and I was wondering if this was THE D Whittaker,
>infamous composer of speccy tunes?  And nephew of the whistlin'
>supremo himself, Roger Whittaker.

Dunno, but he wasn't a patch on Tim Follin.

ALL PRAISE THE FOLLIN GOD!

--
             **************The Starglider****************  CHANGE d.c.u PART OF

             * Web site:http://www.veryComputer.com/ *      demon.co.uk

             *           ICQ Number:1773852             *     _WW_
             * WWPAGER:http://www.veryComputer.com/*    /_  _\
             ********************************************   | O  O |
___________________________________________________________oOO_\/_OOo___________

where can I find....

Post by bonedw.. » Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>> >Can anyone tell me where I can find an SNA copy of one of my all
>> >time favourite speccy games "The Great Escape" and it's psuedo-
>> >sequel "Where Time Stood Still" (well, okay, so they were developed
>> >by the same people, so they are a "sort of" sequel!)

>> The Great Escape was a terrific game and ANNOYING AS HELL! I made it
>> out once, only to get ripped to shreds by dogs if I remember
>> rightly.

>You weren't out then :-) The easiest way out is to cut the fence in
>the exercise yard, but there is at least one other way.

True I guess, but it was the closest I ever got. I loved messing
around in the dining hall:) And hiding in the tunnels for ages. Silly
game. I loved it:)

-
!Bonedwarf!
(To reply, remove pants)