desperate to give away a PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

desperate to give away a PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

Post by Eurico Cova » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi people,

I'm trying to get rid of all my Speecy stuff and
I wondered if anyone in London is interested in a
PAW for Speccy +3 and Amstrad DMP3160 printer
for free ?? The only thing is you
have to come to my college (QMW on the East
London) or to my place (Bethnal Green)
to collect it. The post
would probably be more expensive
that the actual cost of the items...

Cheers

Eurico

1. free PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

Is anyone in London interested in a
PAW for Speccy +3 and Amstrad DMP3160 printer
for free ?? The only thing is you
have to come to my college (QMW on the East
London) or to my place to collect it. The post
would probably be more expensive that the actual
items...

Cheers

Eurico

______________________________________
 Web: http://www.maths.qmw.ac.uk/~eoc
______________________________________

2. gld capable?

3. PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

4. Please be gentle

5. URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

6. L2TP IPSec Client-to-Server VPN

7. SU & Crash Mags Give Away

8. need a C++ library that wraps UNIX curses screen

9. UK Give Away: New Computer Express

10. Free cds! Im Giving them away!

11. EARN AN INCOME GIVING AWAY FREE PAGERS!

12. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

13. TRS-80 Model III to give away