T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Lee Princ » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 00:46:06



Well, I was in this pub on 7 Sep 2001 08:30:44 -0700, minding my own business,
drinking my beer, when suddenly, FMN8T ran in and started ranting and raving...

[snippage]

Quote:>Hi Bitz-        good luck with the muscal things...

I read that as "good luck with the muscle things" at first - has Bitz
joined a gym?

Quote:>Hi Andyc-   UEA should have a look at the shuttlecraft it has spome
>'intresting' items...
>Hi Le Prince-   Well I had to include you... ( And yes it is your real
>name!)

No, my real name is "Lee Prince". "Le Prince" makes me sound like
part of the French Royal Family.[1]

Quote:>Hi to Hob-  (GRANT.. me some slack ok;-) )
>Hi to to Da-ve the Lurker - Can he sink it? Yes he can!..

You missed out DJ and Spike.[5]

[1]Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? Le sange est dans l'arbre.
Quelle est le date de ton anniversaire?[2]
[2]Or quelque chose.[3]
[3]Wibbeule.[4]
[4]J'ai avoir mon jacket.
[5]Who sound like the sort of people who make "Garage" records with
lots of shouting on them.

Lee
--

[f]F'NAR! [w]*wibble* [o]OO-ER! [c]I'll get my coat. [r]Ra. [s]Or something.
(Bandwidth-saving[r] .sig for my most used phrases)

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Llama-Wax Le » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 04:49:40



Quote:> Quelle est le date de ton anniversaire?

Janvier, Fevrier, Mars,
Janvier, Fevrier, Mars.

Len
--
Remove SPAMOFF to reply
"Oh, the nobility of the almost human porpoise!"
DISCLAIMER: By replying to this message, you hereby acknowledge
that the ZX Spectrum game "Robocop" was too difficult.

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Steve Farre » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 10:41:56


At some point in the past (Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:46:06 GMT, as it happens),
somebody called Lee Prince made the following views known to all at
comp.sys.sinclair:

Quote:>[1]Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? Le sange est dans l'arbre.
>Quelle est le date de ton anniversaire?[2]
>[2]Or quelque chose.[3]
>[3]Wibbeule.[4]
>[4]J'ai avoir mon jacket.

I have to have my jacket?

Surely you mean 'Je porterai mon manteau'? Although technically, that
means, 'I will wear my coat', but it's late and I'm tired, and I hate
future tense verb conjugations.

Steve
--
I've been accused of a great many things in my time, but paranoia isn't one
of them. Unless people have been saying it behind my back.

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Lee Prin » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 19:57:44


Well, I was in this pub on 07 Sep 2001, minding my own business, drinking my
beer, when suddenly, Llama-Wax Len ran in and started ranting and raving...



>> Quelle est le date de ton anniversaire?

> Janvier, Fevrier, Mars,
> Janvier, Fevrier, Mars.

You have *three* birthdays?[1] You are The Queen AICMSFPAAPOR.

[1]Actually, I have two birthdays now - my official birthday of 1st July,
and the birthday that I had on 1st September because some twazzock at work
copied down a "7" as a "9".

Lee
--

[f]F'NAR! [w]*wibble* [o]OO-ER! [c]I'll get my coat. [r]Ra. [s]Or something.
(Bandwidth-saving[r] .sig for my most used phrases)

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Lee Prin » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 19:58:05


Well, I was in this pub on 08 Sep 2001, minding my own business, drinking my
beer, when suddenly, Steve Farrell ran in and started ranting and raving...

Quote:> At some point in the past (Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:46:06 GMT, as it happens),
> somebody called Lee Prince made the following views known to all at
> comp.sys.sinclair:
>>[4]J'ai avoir mon jacket.

> I have to have my jacket?

> Surely you mean 'Je porterai mon manteau'? Although technically, that
> means, 'I will wear my coat', but it's late and I'm tired, and I hate
> future tense verb conjugations.

Come on, give us a break, I haven't spoken or written French since *noid
2 was released!

Lee
--

[f]F'NAR! [w]*wibble* [o]OO-ER! [c]I'll get my coat. [r]Ra. [s]Or something.
(Bandwidth-saving[r] .sig for my most used phrases)

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Brian Whit » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:44:31



Quote:> BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-SCrzzzzztch!
> BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-SCRZTCH-SCRztch-SCRZTCHSZCRTCH
> SzCrtH!....
> <FADE>

<Plonk>
 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Llama-Wax Le » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:25:49



Quote:> You have *three* birthdays?

No, it was part of a song that I learned in French when I was 12.

Len
--
Remove SPAMOFF to reply
"Oh, the nobility of the almost human porpoise!"
DISCLAIMER: By replying to this message, you hereby acknowledge
that the ZX Spectrum game "Robocop" was too difficult.

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Lee Prin » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:20:00


Well, I was in this pub on 08 Sep 2001, minding my own business, drinking my
beer, when suddenly, Llama-Wax Len ran in and started ranting and raving...



>> You have *three* birthdays?

> No, it was part of a song that I learned in French when I was 12.

Me too. Did you go to the same school as me? (Daubeney Middle School,
Orchard Street, Kempston, Bedford between 1984 and 1988)

Lee
--

[f]F'NAR! [w]*wibble* [o]OO-ER! [c]I'll get my coat. [r]Ra. [s]Or something.
(Bandwidth-saving[r] .sig for my most used phrases)

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Llama-Wax Le » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:25:02



Quote:> Me too. Did you go to the same school as me? (Daubeney Middle School,
> Orchard Street, Kempston, Bedford between 1984 and 1988)

Yep. Well, apart from the years. I was there from 1989 to 1995. Oh, and it
was High School rather than Middle School. And it was in Dunfermline rather
than Bedford. And it had a different name.

Other than that, we could have been classmates!

Len
--
Remove SPAMOFF to reply
"Oh, the nobility of the almost human porpoise!"
DISCLAIMER: By replying to this message, you hereby acknowledge
that the ZX Spectrum game "Robocop" was too difficult.

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Peter THOM » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:37:06


On Sun, 9 Sep 2001 00:25:02 +0100, "Llama-Wax Len"


>> Me too. Did you go to the same school as me? (Daubeney Middle School,
>> Orchard Street, Kempston, Bedford between 1984 and 1988)
>Yep. Well, apart from the years. I was there from 1989 to 1995. Oh, and it
>was High School rather than Middle School. And it was in Dunfermline rather
>than Bedford. And it had a different name.
>Other than that, we could have been classmates!

Yeah, and you're my next-door neighbour, Len. Apart from all those
houses that are in between us, of course.

--
pete {at} horseshoe-inn . co . uk
[New here? See http://faq.sinclairspectrum.com ]
"This scene is so small that it can't afford to be fragmented by
idiots that insult others!"
"Andrew Halliwell is a complete f*cking a***hole"
 - two quotes from one post by Andrew Ryals.

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Bigg » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:42:44



> [1]Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? Le sange est dans l'arbre.

Le singe est flying de ton cul?

--

(Remove the hyphen! Spambusters at work!)
listen to aaria (two and a Mac): http://www.mp3.com/aaria

*** OK, so what's the speed of dark? ***

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Liste » Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:30:29


A long time ago (Sun, 09 Sep 2001 16:42:44 +0200, really), in a pub

table and said :


>> [1]Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? Le sange est dans l'arbre.

>Le singe est flying de ton cul?

"the monkeys are flying out of my arse"? :P

--
www.friendsreunited.co.uk
www.lostschoolfriends.com

everyone from the UK visit these sites, pass it on!

 
 
 

T.H.I.S I.S N.O.T A T.E.S.T !

Post by Bigg » Tue, 11 Sep 2001 06:59:35



> A long time ago (Sun, 09 Sep 2001 16:42:44 +0200, really), in a pub

> table and said :


> >> [1]Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir? Le sange est dans l'arbre.

> >Le singe est flying de ton cul?

> "the monkeys are flying out of my arse"? :P

Erm, or something. [c]

--

(Remove the hyphen! Spambusters at work!)
listen to aaria (two and a Mac): http://www.mp3.com/aaria

*** OK, so what's the speed of dark? ***

 
 
 

1. Wanted: Dr. T′s Copyist PC DTP

Im using Dr. T's notation-software "Copyist DTP" for some years on my
Atari ST - Computer.
Now I'd like to buy the DOS - version of this program.
As far I know, Dr. T. has stopped supporting music-software.

Now, who has got it and wants to sell it?
Or, who knows where I can get it?

Thanks

fritz

2. Minor bug in GOES support (xntpd v3)

3. Looking for server task which can create a multiple domain N&A from several N&A′s

4. IE 4.0 Outlook Express mail problem