UK Give Away: New Computer Express

UK Give Away: New Computer Express

Post by Brian Watso » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00



I have two boxes full of New Computer Express magazine to give away to
anyone who wants them (they were given to me).

As they start from 1988, they offer an interesting and informative insight
into computers the UK then.

Due to the weight of the set, I suggest that anyone who wants them should

collect them (from Cambridgeshire).

This will have to be in early December as I shall not be available to hand
them over until next week.

Alternatively, I don't mind arranging shipment for just the price of the
carriage charge.
--
--
Brian

 
 
 

UK Give Away: New Computer Express

Post by Howard Fishe » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00




>I have two boxes full of New Computer Express magazine to give away to
>anyone who wants them (they were given to me).

>As they start from 1988, they offer an interesting and informative insight
>into computers the UK then.

>Due to the weight of the set, I suggest that anyone who wants them should

>collect them (from Cambridgeshire).

>This will have to be in early December as I shall not be available to hand
>them over until next week.

>Alternatively, I don't mind arranging shipment for just the price of the
>carriage charge.

If you can find the one that quotes me I'd be interested for the
scrapbook :-)
--
Howard Fisher  ++  LocoScript Software  ++ Tel 01306 747757 Fax 01306 885529
**     10 Vincent Works     ++    Dorking    ++    Surrey   ++ RH4 3HJ    **


 
 
 

UK Give Away: New Computer Express

Post by Davi » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00



Quote:>I have two boxes full of New Computer Express magazine to give away to
>anyone who wants them (they were given to me).

>As they start from 1988, they offer an interesting and informative insight
>into computers the UK then.

Should make it to the show Brian, someone will probably take them off you
hands there....

David

(For none comp.sys.sinclair readers ... I'm reffereing to the Northern SAM &
Spectrum (and 8bit) Show - see www.persona.clara.net for a link to the
official site....)

 
 
 

UK Give Away: New Computer Express

Post by Brian Watso » Sat, 28 Nov 1998 04:00:00





>>I have two boxes full of New Computer Express magazine to give away to
>>anyone who wants them (they were given to me).

>Should make it to the show Brian, someone will probably take them off you
>hands there....

>David

>(For non-comp.sys.sinclair readers ... I'm referring to the Northern SAM &
>Spectrum (and 8bit) Show - see www.persona.clara.net for a link to the
>official site....)

Sorry, I already have a queue of about a dozen applicants for them. I'm
going to try to sort out arrangements with the first to apply, if no luck
there move on to the second, usw.

However, I hope to make it to the NSSS regardless.

--
Brian

(cross-posted to dash the hopes of other would-be applicants  :-)   )