yaspic version 1.0

Post by Derek Joll » Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:00:09

Yay!  I've finally got to version 1.0.

Available from http://rivet.50megs.com/speccy.html

The colour painting has been implemented and is working
beautifully, so you can colour the image in exactly as
you want.
--
Derek Jolly (derek at rivetsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk)
Leaner, cleaner homepage: http://rivet.50megs.com/

yaspic version 1.0

Post by LCD » Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:01:26

> Yay!  I've finally got to version 1.0.

> Available from http://rivet.50megs.com/speccy.html

> The colour painting has been implemented and is working
> beautifully, so you can colour the image in exactly as
> you want.

Great, the attribute painter is a nice addition to your program,
and it works well.

LCD

yaspic version 1.0

Post by Lee Princ » Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:12:09

On 23 Feb 2003, Derek Jolly disrupted the chuntey...

Quote:> Yay!  I've finally got to version 1.0.

> Available from http://www.veryComputer.com/

> The colour painting has been implemented and is working
> beautifully, so you can colour the image in exactly as
> you want.

Excellent (I'm working on a CSSCGC entry loading screen right now). I've
found a small bug though - if you switch focus to another program while
yaspic is processing the .bmp, it doesn't convert the whole picture (in
one case, it converted half the picture and half of my desktop).

Also, are there any plans to save out to the .scr format as well as .tap?
At the moment, I'm having to load up the .tap file and save it as a .scr
before I can do anything useful with it.
--
Lee Prince   leee dot prince at * dot net

yaspic version 1.0

Post by Lee Princ » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:16:15

On 23 Feb 2003, Derek Jolly disrupted the chuntey...

> OK.  Version 1.2's up now with .scr saving support.
> That's actually a lot easier than saving to .tap, as it's purely
> the 6912 bytes of the Speccy screen.  It just disables half of
> the saving code if you click on the Save as .scr button.

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

Hurrah! Nice work. Now I'm going to conquer the world with my, erm, *
Lee Prince   leee dot prince at * dot net

yaspic version 1.0

Post by Jeroe » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:44:25

I agree

Jeroen

> > Yay!  I've finally got to version 1.0.

> > Available from http://rivet.50megs.com/speccy.html

> > The colour painting has been implemented and is working
> > beautifully, so you can colour the image in exactly as
> > you want.

> Great, the attribute painter is a nice addition to your program,
> and it works well.

> LCD

1. yaspic version 0.3 is now available

Version 0.3 of Yet Another Spectrum Picture Converter is
now available from my website.

What's new:
Sharpening:  This now works.  Dunno what I was doing with it
before, but it now sharpens the image very nicely.  I've
removed the sharpening bar as you can't set any values on it
now.

Unsharp Mask:  You can select this instead of or as well as the
sharpening filter.

What's next?

Colour paintbox thingy so you can colour the screen before saving
it.  Once that's in place I reckon I'll have version 1.0 ready.

If I can figure out how to do it I may have a go at shifting the
image processing functions over to C and create a DLL, as this stuff's
really slow in Rapid-Q.

You can get it from the same place as before,
http://rivet.50megs.com/speccy.html

Plug tax in the post.
--
Derek Jolly (derek at rivetsoft dot freeserve dot co dot uk)
Leaner, cleaner homepage: http://rivet.50megs.com/
comp.sys.sinclair folklore FAQ: http://rivet.50megs.com/cssfolk.html

2. Is this a DNS problem?

3. atari, commodore, nintendo, spectrum, msx, videopac, vectrex, sega, mattel,MIME-Version: 1.0

4. Help on merging 2 column files

5. Styx PC version 1.0 is out.

6. mutt.el -- where to find ?

7. JPP 1.0 - Is there a newer version ?

8. Two button mouse problems

9. Er,MIME-Version: 1.0

10. Announce: yaspic v1.5

11. Announce: YASPIC - Yet Another Spectrum Picture Converter

12. yaspic 1.3

13. Plus D compatable version of the GAC (version 0.1)