Speccy 128K for amiga

Post by Lord Raid » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Are there any news regarding development of a 128K Spectrum emulator for the Amiga ?

Any answers would be nice

1. 128k Speccy Emulator on the Amiga at last :)

Hiya CCS'ers,

Anyone in this list who has been going insane for a 128k Speccy emulator
for the Amiga,
Your worries are over for now :))

Well, this is very funny, I use Shapeshifter to emulate a Macintosh.
The speed of emulation is very fast, in fact in some cases it performs
operations faster than
a real mac itself :)) (Even though my boss doesn't beleive me :# )
Also, you can multitask the mac as a task on the Workbench screen, which
is very kewl :)).
Unfortunately, as I don't yet have a graphics card I have to limit the
amount of colours I use,
other wise its gets sloooow (AGA bottleneck -> roll on gfx cards).

Back to the speccy, I used Mac Spectacle and was able to load 128k Z80
snapshots :))
The emulation within emulation achived 102% speed on the Mac Speccy
emulator.
Of course this was with speed limit on to 100%,
I wonder how fast it actually goes with no speed limit :)) ?
The AY sound is a bit klunky though, I don't know if that happens on a
real mac or just a side effect ?

Anyway, I'm chuffed until a *real* emulator comes out on the Amiga, or
maybe PPC Amiga ?

Have fun fellow miggys,

Andy Barker

Amiga A1200 Power Tower, Viper 030 - 42.6 Mhz, 50 Mhz FPU, 4 MB Fast
RAM,
170 MB HD, SyQuest EZ135Mb Drive, External Drive, Power 2xCD-ROM Drive,
CD32
      __

__  ///  Web Page      - http://orac.sund.ac.uk/~as0aba/index.html
\\\///
 \///    1998 Amiga Resurection :)  Moooooooo......
And A PC      - Intel P133, 64Mb EDO RAM, 1.1GB HD, 2x6xCD-Writer,
8xCD-ROM,
                14" SVGA Monitor, 2Mb S3Trio 64V+ Graphics Card,
                Lexmark Colour Jet 9000 Printer.
Still Lame ! <- feed me SIMMS !

2. Expanding wildcards in the minibuffer

3. ZXAM 128K 128K Emulator for Amiga

4. Read IBM floppies??

5. 128k Emulator for Amiga..new project

6. Listview state image mask

7. Amiga ZXAM 128K

8. Naming the home page

9. 128K on Amiga

10. Spectrum Emulator 128k for Amiga 68040+

11. Amiga Spectrum 128k Emulator ?

12. 128K Spectrum Emulator for amiga wanted!!

13. Re^2: Amiga 128K Emulator