SU & Crash Mags Give Away

Post by Oktu » Sun, 11 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Due to moving house, I no longer have the space to accomodate my
collection of Sinclair Users (Dec 85 to Jan 90) and Crash (Dec 86 to Oct
89). There are also the odd Your Sinclair in there. Unfortunately very
few cover tapes have survived.

I'm therefore happy to give them away to a good home as long as they are

interested. If I don't get any interest by Sat 17th, I'll make the sad
trip to the recycling bin.

oktup

SU & Crash Mags Give Away

Post by james Mcconnel » Sun, 11 Jun 2000 04:00:00

if no-one collects them don't bin them.
there are plenty of charity shops around.
jamie

> Due to moving house, I no longer have the space to accomodate my
> collection of Sinclair Users (Dec 85 to Jan 90) and Crash (Dec 86 to Oct
> 89). There are also the odd Your Sinclair in there. Unfortunately very
> few cover tapes have survived.

> I'm therefore happy to give them away to a good home as long as they are

> interested. If I don't get any interest by Sat 17th, I'll make the sad
> trip to the recycling bin.

> oktup

1. Complete ROM Disassembly & Crash mags auction

Hello Group

I have put my copy of "The Complete Spectrum ROM Disassembly" up for auction
on www.ebay.co.uk, item # 1279800124. Current highest (and only) bid is a
fiver. Also on there are the first 12 issues of Crash in a Crash binder-
item # 1279677781, although they are already up to 62. Both auctions end on
Monday 8th October.

I can't deny that my motives are partly mercenary, mainly in order to fund
an upgrade of my P2 266MHz PC, but I also read on another site that the ROM
disassembly is quite sought after by members of this group, so I thought you
ought to know.

My Spectrum is currently residing with my sister, although I don't think
it's been out of the cupboard for a few years. It was my second machine,
having progressed from an Acorn Atom- 12K ROM + 12K RAM for 300, so 16K ROM
+ 48K RAM for 130 seemed like a bargain, which of course it was. I
eventually moved on to a CPC6128 (with disk + colour monitor- 400), but
that was never as much fun. Favorite game, not that I bought that many-
Lunar Jetman.

Time to bring my old Spectrum home I think.

Cheers

John Matthews

2. Amiga hard disk in Windows PC

3. WTB Your Sinclair & Crash mags

4. 20% Value Added Tax

5. Crash Mag Issues 1 & 10 WANTED

6. memory on the GS (

7. URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

8. Tuned Kernel Types in SAM...

9. UK Give Away: New Computer Express

10. desperate to give away a PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

11. Free cds! Im Giving them away!

12. EARN AN INCOME GIVING AWAY FREE PAGERS!

13. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem