wanted: spectrum +2 tape drive

Post by David Stewar » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:28:27

Has anyone got a spare +2 tape drive they would be willing to sell to me?

wanted: spectrum +2 tape drive

Post by David Stewar » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:38:02

even better than a tape deck would be the chip from the tape deck pcb, an
LA63246E6 to be precise, anyone know where i can get one?

Quote:> Has anyone got a spare +2 tape drive they would be willing to sell to me?

wanted: spectrum +2 tape drive

Post by Lee Osborn » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:00:19

You might be best off searching ebay for a non-functional machine to raid
for spares - they crop up every now and again.

I think there are several designs of tape deck used, but they all had the
same connections onto the board.

Lee

Post by Colin Woodcoc » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 05:01:35

Quote:> Has anyone got a spare +2 tape drive they would be willing to sell to me?

I believe Sintech still sell new tape decks.  Probably cheaper to get hold
of another +2 and transfer it though.

Colin

-------

ZXF: Spectrum computing today

Download the PDF magazine for free at www.zxf.cjb.net

wanted: spectrum +2 tape drive

Post by David Stewar » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:43:00

never mind, I found the problem was the amp chip in the datacorder board and
after finding out what kind of chip it was i sourced a suitable replacement
which works really well, so i dont need a replacement anymore.

Quote:> Has anyone got a spare +2 tape drive they would be willing to sell to me?

1. Sinclair ZX Spectrum +2 (Black), PSU, 13 Tapes £17

This and much more at:

http://www.kaysaretrocomputers.co.uk/

Why wait for eBay when you can have it now?

Sinclair, Atari, Commodore, Acorn, all the 1980's/90's retro equipment you want
is here. Updates daily.

Some other things on sale:

10 Sinclair Spectrum 'Crash' Magazine Cassettes 2.50
11 Sinclair Spectrum 'Sinclair User' Magazine Cassettes 2.75
12 Sinclair Spectrum 'Your Sinclair' Magazine Cassettes 3
40 Sinclair Spectrum Boxed Tapes 12
2 Sinclair Spectrum Books (Micronet/Machine Code) 2

Seeya there!

2. TNS:could not resolve service name

3. Spectrum minitower and +2 tape decks

4. SNMP Applications

5. Guide to connecting external tape to a Spectrum +2

6. How to get 60-day eval copy of WinRunner & TestDirector?

7. Wanted Joystick for Spectrum 128 +2

8. Win98 w/ SBLive Value.

9. Wanted: Spectrum 128, +2, or +

10. Wanted Sinclair ZX Spectrum +/+2 in exchange for emulation CDs

11. Wanted: ZX-Spectrum, 48, 128, +2, or +2a

12. WANTED: Spectrum +2, +3

13. Wanted: Tandem Tape drives