Zynaps wanted!

Post by RB » Sun, 23 Mar 1997 04:00:00

If you know where I can get a copy then please let me know.

.z80 and .sna formats are prefered.

Please post it up or tell me where I can get a copy of this game - I
love it.

Arbie
---
Visit my C64 Page at http://www.therightside.demon.co.uk/c64/index.htm

Zynaps wanted!

Post by Philip Kendal » Mon, 24 Mar 1997 04:00:00

e.demon.co.uk> wrote

Quote:>Please post it up or tell me where I can get a copy of this game - I
>love it.

NO!!! Whatever you do, do *not*, repeat *not* post any binaries
whatsoever to this newsgroup. It is not a binaries group. I don't care
why you're posting them, just don't do it.

If you're looking for Zynaps, read my sig :-)

Phil

--

 | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/5427/spectrum.htm |
 | New? Read the FAQ: http://www.jetman.demon.co.uk/speccy/faq/  |

Zynaps wanted!

Post by RB » Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Oops! A agree with you about posting up binaries. I think I posted the
message here by mistake.

Ive got Zynaps now.

Arbie

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997 17:06:41 +0000, Philip Kendall

>e.demon.co.uk> wrote
>>Please post it up or tell me where I can get a copy of this game - I
>>love it.

>NO!!! Whatever you do, do *not*, repeat *not* post any binaries
>whatsoever to this newsgroup. It is not a binaries group. I don't care
>why you're posting them, just don't do it.

>If you're looking for Zynaps, read my sig :-)

>Phil

>--

> | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/5427/spectrum.htm |
> | New? Read the FAQ: http://www.jetman.demon.co.uk/speccy/faq/  |
> \    Looking for something?: http://drson.vse.cz/snapsearch/    /

---
Visit my C64 Page at http://www.therightside.demon.co.uk/c64/index.htm

1. Download a game: this week Zynaps

        I will put a Spectrum game on my Spectrum 48K emulator page
every week. You can download it free. The game is in .BLK format, which
is compatible with .TAP format, simply rename the file. The URL is:

                http://www.ugr.es/~pedrom/sinclair.htm

                        Enjoy,

Pedro Manuel Rodriguez Salas

2. Network Interface repeatedly fails

3. Wanted-Wanted-Wanted

4. Rockwell Internal Modem

5. WANTED: TRS CoCo ROM cartridges wanted!

6. Three choices ... how to represent?

7. FS: SWAP: Wanted Spectrum Games :- Can you Help ????

8. Specifying a working directory for name server

9. wanted: spectrum +2 tape drive

10. OT: WTD : Old (pre 1986) issues of C&VG wanted

11. YSRnRY: Who Wants To Be A Squillionaire?

12. Spare Part for +3 Wanted

13. BBC Wants Speccy Daley Thompson Fans!