Adventure games, the quill, the prof and avalon

Adventure games, the quill, the prof and avalon

Post by Conrad Bessa » Thu, 13 Jan 1994 21:37:56

Thanks to all those people who mailed me on the subject of spectrum adventure
games and game creation. Sorry I didn't reply, but someone stole my modem
(actually it was taken back by the person who owned it!) so I didn't have
internet access. I'll try to reply to these messages now I'm back on line.

But to answer a few of the more common questions:

      o I still have the quill, the PAW and the graphic adventure creator on
        original spectrum tape - but _not_ in snapshot form.
      o I don't have a tape interface for my PC yet, so I can't take snapshots
        of these or release snapshots of the 'home-made' games I mentioned.
      o I hope to get a tape interface soon, or can someone lend me one (for
        use with the Z80 emulator for the PC) or could someone snapshot the
        stuff for me if I posted it to them?

- Conrad

1. Adventure games, the quill, the prof and avalon

Thanks to all those people who mailed me on the subject of spectrum adventure
games and game creation. Sorry I didn't reply, but someone stole my modem
(actually it was taken back by the person who owned it!) so I didn't have
internet access. I'll try to reply to these messages now I'm back on line.

But to answer a few of the more common questions:

      o I still have the quill, the PAW and the graphic adventure creator on
        original spectrum tape - but _not_ in snapshot form.
      o I don't have a tape interface for my PC yet, so I can't take snapshots
        of these or release snapshots of the 'home-made' games I mentioned.
      o I hope to get a tape interface soon, or can someone lend me one (for
        use with the Z80 emulator for the PC) or could someone snapshot the
        stuff for me if I posted it to them?

- Conrad

2. Creating the Word Automation Object from an NT Service

3. ANNOUNCE: Quill Adventure Writer for the PC - Windows95/98/NT/200 - Its nearly here -

4. Epson Perfection 1200

5. Decoding text from Quill adventures

6. Falcon & Hooking up VGA Mon

7. Looking for Avalon Hill Games...

8. "lockup" without a password.

9. Avalon Hill TRS80 games

10. JX-Speccy games archive: added 1200 online games (graphic & text adventures)

11. Quilled games

12. Axe of Kolt Solution - Larry Horsfield (FSF Adventures / The Adventure Workshop)

13. Adventure game memories...