bmp2scr 1.72 is up

Post by Leszek Chmielewsk » Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:18:05

Yes, visit my website and check the example pics, the
animation, and download the latest version.

http://lcd-one.da.ru

/LCD

bmp2scr 1.72 is up

Post by Robert van der Veek » Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:05:18

Leszek Chmielewski heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:>Yes, visit my website and check the example pics, the
>animation, and download the latest version.

>http://lcd-one.da.ru

That looks spectacular, i hope you will start on your Sam version soon,
maybe you should talk to Blinky (Edwin Blink), he has done some nifty
programming to.

Anyway if the Sam version will do the things that the Spectrum version does,
oh boy :) I doubt if i can do that by hand.

 --
Robert van der Veeke
Remove the pin to email

Remember the old saw:  On Usenet, nobody can tell if you're
a dog.  (We can, however, tell if you're an idiot...)

1. YS Complete Guide To Beat-'em Ups

In YS53, there's a copy of the aforementioned article (which is about to
appear on my site RSN) - can someone supply me with the very first paragraph
that introduces it and states who wrote it, please? The Nonowt Archive misses
it out :(

| Nick Humphries                   The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years |

|                           Hundreds of pages of sheer Spectrum heaven |
|               And authorised by most of the original YS writers too! |

2. big questions

3. BMP2SCR 1.6 Thanx!!!

4. eCos for DragonBall MX1/L

5. Games Quiz #2.5 : Shoot 'Em Ups

6. Save over 50%

7. Speccy beat-em-ups

8. Password file

9. Hard Disk Set-Ups

10. Oops using C [Follow-ups to comp.theory please]

11. Bmp2scr 1.71

12. BMP2SCR 1.70 is up!

13. bmp2scr-TNG