FA: Ultimate (Play The Game) SIGNED Promo Brochure

FA: Ultimate (Play The Game) SIGNED Promo Brochure

Post by Davi » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 03:50:43

Hi. I'm auctioning off some pretty interesting Ultimate (Play The Game)
memorabilia on ebay at the moment. The auction below is for a 1985
promotional brochure signed by Tim Stamper, which was mailed to distribution
companies in advance of imminent Ultimate releases. Please click the link if
interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3410193661&categ...
7

Cheers,

David.

FA: Ultimate (Play The Game) SIGNED Promo Brochure

Post by For » Thu, 03 Apr 2003 06:52:51

Quote:> Hi. I'm auctioning off some pretty interesting Ultimate (Play The
> Game) memorabilia on ebay at the moment. The auction below is for a
> 1985 promotional brochure signed by Tim Stamper, which was mailed to
> distribution companies in advance of imminent Ultimate releases.
> Please click the link if interested.

ulp....  I read the subject as "... SIGNED *o Brochure". Must clean my
monitor!

--
Mick
http://www.veryComputer.com/ for Nascom & Gemini info.

1. FA: Ultimate PTG Nightshade Signed Brochure & Game

The auction below is for a 1985 NIGHTSHADE (48K Spectrum) promotional
brochure signed by Tim Stamper, which was mailed to distribution companies
in advance of imminent Ultimate releases. Please click the link if
interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3022471087&categ...
94

Thanks,
David.

2. Could X-10 dmage home theatre

3. FA: Ultimate Play the Game The Collected Works boxed

4. Problem with DataBinding

5. eBay - Spectrum Games - ULTIMATE Play the Game - Ends Sunday

6. Cadaver - The Pay Off

7. Ultimate play the game

8. Ultimate Play The Game

9. The Ultimate Play The Game Site is looking for more space!

10. Ultimate Play the Game, the home is.......

11. WTB: ULTIMATE-play the game