Free cds! Im Giving them away!

Post by C.Rothwel » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I have decided that with it being xmas soon etc to give away a load of
the speccy cds (or what ever you want) from my site
(www.aditfree.com/mmcd) as soon as the amiga cd is ready.

It will work like this.

Sometime near xmas i will put up a diffrent page (well at least part of
it will be diffrent) saying that u can have a cd 4 free, and if you
happen to see the page like this you have won.

Only emails recieved while its diffent will win.
Ill give away about 10-20 copys of any of the 4 cds as i feel in a good
mood.

Well i will tell u more nearer the time.

bye...

Free cds! Im Giving them away!

Post by Adam Lound » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I have decided that with it being xmas soon etc to give away a load of
>the speccy cds (or what ever you want) from my site
>(www.aditfree.com/mmcd) as soon as the amiga cd is ready.
>It will work like this.
>Sometime near xmas i will put up a diffrent page (well at least part of
>it will be diffrent) saying that u can have a cd 4 free, and if you
>happen to see the page like this you have won.
>Only emails recieved while its diffent will win.
>Ill give away about 10-20 copys of any of the 4 cds as i feel in a good
>mood.
>Well i will tell u more nearer the time.

Cool! Your ISP will be pleased at all the hits your site gets :)
One thing... FOUR CDs??
--

Network Assistant               | Tel: +44 1703 571300
Total Connectivity Providers    | WWW: http://www.tcp.co.uk/

Free cds! Im Giving them away!

Post by a108 » Fri, 05 Dec 1997 04:00:00

C.Rothwell escribi:

Quote:> I have decided that with it being xmas soon etc to give away a load of
> the speccy cds (or what ever you want) from my site
> (www.aditfree.com/mmcd) as soon as the amiga cd is ready.

> It will work like this.

> Sometime near xmas i will put up a diffrent page (well at least part of
> it will be diffrent) saying that u can have a cd 4 free, and if you
> happen to see the page like this you have won.

> Only emails recieved while its diffent will win.
> Ill give away about 10-20 copys of any of the 4 cds as i feel in a good
> mood.

> Well i will tell u more nearer the time.

> bye...

  and the URL????

    Best regards.

1. EARN AN INCOME GIVING AWAY FREE PAGERS!

GET PAID TO GIVE AWAY FREE PAGERS!

Give away FREE Motorola pagers and Seiko Message watches!

It's easy and it's fun! NO selling or inventory, what more can you ask?! for!

You can start for nothing if you wish or just a little!

You get paid on activation and monthly airtime!

If you are interested send a Self Address Stamped Envelope to:

Send SASE:

UDS Co.
1147 E. Elm Suite #10
Springfield, MO 65806

You will receive your info within 2 days.

2. Vertical lines on Psion 3c screen

3. PDA network settings

4. Odd number of elements in hash assignment

5. URGENT, FREEBIES give away to first to come and get it in belgium/luxembourg

6. Known Problems with CANON LBP 800 Printer?

7. SU & Crash Mags Give Away

8. UK Give Away: New Computer Express

9. desperate to give away a PAW for Speccy +3 and DMP3160 printer

10. Giving away TRS-80 Model III and Model IV and Disk Subsystem

11. TRS-80 Model III to give away