9/27 att cable modem

Post by <ra.. » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I thought today was going to be the big day that the router problem would go
away, but i guess they are still "working" on it.  Does anyone know why the
performance dropped about %100 when att took over?

--
- Theo Furber

9/27 att cable modem

Post by Marc Fulle » Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> I thought today was going to be the big day that the router problem would go
> away, but i guess they are still "working" on it.  Does anyone know why the
> performance dropped about %100 when att took over?

If performance dropped 100% you wouldn't have a connection.