tci.net in Antioch, CA

Post by Chris Fulle » Tue, 23 Jun 1998 04:00:00

My roomate and I are getting our cable modem installed Saturday and I was
wondering if anyone had an idea as to what kind of cable modem we'll be
getting.  From some of the research I did, it looks like we'll be getting
the Motorola *surf or the Bay Networks modem.  We might even end up with
the Motorola *surf wave.  Does anyone know what modem tci.net uses out
here in Antioch, CA (North/East Bay!)

Thanks

-C

tci.net in Antioch, CA

I live just south in San Ramon and I ended up getting the *SURFER.

--
Good luck,
Larry

Remove the NOSPAM and insert "home" in order to email me...yes, I am
tired of all the spam!

tci.net in Antioch, CA

Post by Mike DeMic » Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>My roomate and I are getting our cable modem installed Saturday and I was
>wondering if anyone had an idea as to what kind of cable modem we'll be
>getting.  From some of the research I did, it looks like we'll be getting
>the Motorola *surf or the Bay Networks modem.  We might even end up with
>the Motorola *surf wave.  Does anyone know what modem tci.net uses out
>here in Antioch, CA (North/East Bay!)

Motorola *SURFR.