mIRC and the Linksys BEFSR41

Post by Paul Szymczu » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hello,  I'm trying to get onto mIRC....what ports do I need to open on the
Linksys?

It says getting Ident and then it cant get it.

mIRC and the Linksys BEFSR41

Post by Olga Johns » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello,  I'm trying to get onto mIRC....what ports do I need to open on the
>Linksys?

>It says getting Ident and then it cant get it.

Forward Port 113.

mIRC and the Linksys BEFSR41

didnt work.

Post by E. Normus Johnso » Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:15:11

See http://208.249.120.241/support/linksys_router_help_pg4.htm

> didnt work.

> > >Hello,  I'm trying to get onto mIRC....what ports do I need to open on
> the
> > >Linksys?

> > >It says getting Ident and then it cant get it.

> > Forward Port 113.

mIRC and the Linksys BEFSR41

Post by Paul Szymczu » Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:00:00

this still does not work for IDENT -  Someone a long time ago told me in
this froup what ports to forward and it worked....now I cant go back that
far or find the message.

> See http://208.249.120.241/support/linksys_router_help_pg4.htm

> > didnt work.

> > the

> > > Forward Port 113.

1. Linksys DSL Router (BEFSR41) & DCC SENDS in Mirc

If you do the firmware upgrade, it takes care of this problem.

anon

You Said:
-------------------------------
Well I sent back the Linksys DSL Router(because it was discinnecting when
i did MEGA 1.5downloads and 25k uploads at same time, emailed Linksys and
they where no help) And now using 2 network cards in one computer with
Wingate and Blackice to Proxy Mirc and sofar its working great!

2. TeX 3.0

3. mIRC and Linksys BEFSR41 Router...Please help.

4. Bad icons

5. Linksys DSL Router (BEFSR41) & DCC SENDS in Mirc

6. Can't see other machines in Network Neighborhood

7. mIRC and the Linksys BEFSR41 DSL routert.

8. ZX board in SS2?

9. Linksys DSL Router (BEFSR41) & DCC SENDS in Mirc

10. Linksys BEFSR11/BEFSR41 Manual Available Here - befsr41.pdf (0/1)

11. Linksys BEFSR11/BEFSR41 Manual Posted Here - befsr41.pdf (0/1)

12. MirC and BEFSR41..??

13. Linksys BEFSR41 Router/ Linksys 10M Ethernet Phoneline Bridge/3Com